Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Beast (much wow)(webm + youtube leak)

Reminds me a little of Fable, but mixed with Dark Souls. Looks pretty promising.

Around the Network

wow

very atmosphere

much wow

such hype

my avatar

In all seriousness, this probably isnt the new Souls game. It's probably the new Shadow Tower game, which has a similar artstyle/setting and it also HAS GUNS! Also, take a loot at the logos:

Now here's Shadow Tower

Notice the similarities in the ''o'' letter ? Yeah, its probably new Shadow Tower game, which was also on PS1 developed by FromSoft and Sony 

Kane1389 said:

wow

very atmosphere

much wow

such hype

my avatar

In all seriousness, this probably isnt the new Souls game. It's probably the new Shadow Tower game, which has a similar artstyle/setting and it also HAS GUNS! Also, take a loot at the logos:

Now here's Shadow Tower

Notice the similarities in the ''o'' letter ? Yeah, its probably new Shadow Tower game, which was also on PS1 developed by FromSoft and Sony 

That's a pretty big reach. One letter? It looks like a Souls game, and it plays like a Souls game. I think it's a Souls game. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Kane1389 said:

That's a pretty big reach. One letter? It looks like a Souls game, and it plays like a Souls game. I think it's a Souls game. 

The artstyle/settine/level desing looks more like Shadow Tower, but I guess gameplay and fog gate hint at it being a Souls game, which I hope it is. But you cant argue against those guns

Looks like Van Helsing to me, looking good so far.

Around the Network

Wow that looks pretty good!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ooooh. Nice!

Machina said:
Reminds me a little of Fable, but mixed with Dark Souls. Looks pretty promising.

What part of that looks like Fable?

The PS5 Exists. 

starcraft said:
OT:

Game looks very good. Hopefully its a tad easier so that noobs like me can pick it up!

If it is a real sequel to Demons Soul is probably going to be alot harder or the same.

Machina said:

I was thinking it had a bit of Soul Sacrifice happening.