By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Beast (much wow)(webm + youtube leak)

think-man said:
Kyuu said:
think-man said:

The same guy who leaked the footage confirmed that It's a Japan studio and From Software project. Japan Studio is big and work on lots of titles at the same time, TLG (Team ICO) are in a different department, they would have nothing to do with this game.

We have to remmeber a very similar story happened with PS3's Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

The leaks had it that it was retitled to FFXV, moved to Playstation 4 and was being co-developed by Sony and Square. Well.. It turns out Sony's involvement and exclusivity were false informations!

True. but this is the same guy whos seen it in action and leaked the footage, Id imagine it would be pretty strange to do this and still get the platform wrong. Stranger things have happened though, I just want the game :D

We had Dark souls 2 this year so how can we expect another souls game again this eary for multiplatform. We already know that Demons souls in PS3 and sony wanted to to sequel in this form for PS4. This game is not only targated to Japan but west too.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network

Looks yummy. Good job Sony!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Fusioncode said:
OttoniBastos said:
any confirmation about platforms?

It's made by Sony and From so PS4 exclusive. Doubt we'll see a Vita version. 

Technically, isn't "every" PS4 game also essentially a Vita version?

Incredible.

Dark_Feanor said:
How big is From Studio?

Assuming they put this game right after Dark Souls 2 was completed there is little chance this game is released before next year last quarter.

Ah, and how safe can people tell this game will be exclusive to PS4? Sony has to funding or do the hatefull "money hatting" the game.

Because its a co development with Studio Japan, so it wont have started after Dark Souls 2, BUT i would also  be amazed if it was out this year. 

Around the Network

wow

very atmosphere

much wow

such hype

my avatar

In all seriousness, this probably isnt the new Souls game. It's probably the new Shadow Tower game, which has a similar artstyle/setting and it also HAS GUNS! Also, take a loot at the logos:

Now here's Shadow Tower

Notice the similarities in the ''o'' letter ? Yeah, its probably new Shadow Tower game, which was also on PS1 developed by FromSoft and Sony 

Kane1389 said:

wow

very atmosphere

much wow

such hype

my avatar

In all seriousness, this probably isnt the new Souls game. It's probably the new Shadow Tower game, which has a similar artstyle/setting and it also HAS GUNS! Also, take a loot at the logos:

Now here's Shadow Tower

Notice the similarities in the ''o'' letter ? Yeah, its probably new Shadow Tower game, which was also on PS1 developed by FromSoft and Sony 

That's a pretty big reach. One letter? It looks like a Souls game, and it plays like a Souls game. I think it's a Souls game. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Kane1389 said:

That's a pretty big reach. One letter? It looks like a Souls game, and it plays like a Souls game. I think it's a Souls game. 

The artstyle/settine/level desing looks more like Shadow Tower, but I guess gameplay and fog gate hint at it being a Souls game, which I hope it is. But you cant argue against those guns

Looks like Van Helsing to me, looking good so far.

Wow that looks pretty good!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54