By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - With Mk 8 tmw, what free game will you chose?

Which free game will you get?

Nsmbu 27 12.11%

Pikman 3 83 37.22%

wii party u 36 16.14%

wwhd 77 34.53%

Total:223

Monster Hunter 3 for me, it has the biggest trade in value so I can download it to my hard drive, trade my hard copy in and get something new from CEX.

Around the Network

I tended to Pikmin 3... But I just bought the retail version of it for 15 € + shipping costs in an Amazon Warehouse Deal.

So it will be Wind Waker HD.

Sadly it's Wii Party U by default for me since I own the other 3 already. Oh well, at least it's still a free game. Wish Nintendo would have made the Wonderful 101 one of the 4, since ho-hum reviews swayed me from ever picking that one up.

spemanig said:

He intentionally didn't interact with any islands and didn't activate the swift sail bacause he wanted to enjoy a slower paced journey. Great games let you control their pacing. :P

Hence why the swift sail should be available from the beginning.

benji232 said:
Already got all of the games that are offered... it really sucks.

Pick the one with the highest trade-in value: not quite the same as having a new game, but it can get you most of the way there (potentially)

Around the Network

I already finished wind waker on the gamecube but playing it in HD has its appeal. I'll still probably go with Pikmin3

Site wouldn't let me redeem. Too much traffic. Only game I dont own is Wii Party, anyway so idgaf.

Down loading Pikman 3 right now....

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

d21lewis said:
Site wouldn't let me redeem. Too much traffic. Only game I dont own is Wii Party, anyway so idgaf.

Ah yes, the forgotten Doom code.

curl-6 said:
spemanig said:

He intentionally didn't interact with any islands and didn't activate the swift sail bacause he wanted to enjoy a slower paced journey. Great games let you control their pacing. :P

Hence why the swift sail should be available from the beginning.

Nope. That destroys the sense that you're progessing. That's like saying fast travel should be available in the begining. "OoT should have started you off with Epona."