By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - With Mk 8 tmw, what free game will you chose?

Which free game will you get?

Nsmbu 27 12.11%

Pikman 3 83 37.22%

wii party u 36 16.14%

wwhd 77 34.53%

Total:223
spemanig said:
curl-6 said:

Even Nintendo knows sailing was tedious cos they added a speed sail in WWHD, but where they should have given it to you from the outset, apparently they tuck it away behind a sidequest.

They added the swift sail because it was planned in the original, not because they where correcting a mistake. It absolutely makes the game more streamlined. That's what remakes do; they take the already good, and make it better. And it's not part of a side quest. It's just optional. You just walk into a room, and pay for it at an auction. You know, earn it instead of having it given to you on a silver platter.

You shouldn't have to earn the right not to be bored to death.

Around the Network

curl-6 said:

You're absolutely right. Good thing it isn't boring. ;-D

UPDATE: I just got my download code for the free game! Check your Club Nintendo accounts!!! 

If anyone already has those 4 games, and needs someone to give your code to, let me know.

spemanig said:

curl-6 said:

Guess that depends on whether one finds progressing slowly through a big block of the same colour exciting... :p

curl-6 said:

Guess that depends on whether one finds progressing slowly through a big block of the same colour exciting... :p

That would definitely be boring. Good thing that doesn't at all describe the sailing in WW or WWHD. :P

spemanig said:
curl-6 said:

That would definitely be boring. Good thing that doesn't at all describe the sailing in WW or WWHD. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dERxAAP4Ybo

Slow moving nothingness 90% of the time.

Around the Network

I have a basic set wii u and live in Argentina.
Could anybody be interested in my code in exchange for 2000 wii points?
I think I would rather download Link to the Past, Wario Land 4 and Super Castlevania, since the Wii U games I want I will buy in retail, and they would leave me needing an external hard drive.
I will be getting the game next week, it may still be in the Buenos Aires harbour.

spemanig said:

curl-6 said:

UPDATE: I just got my download code for the free game! Check your Club Nintendo accounts!!! 

If anyone already has those 4 games, and needs someone to give your code to, let me know.

I wonder if you'll be able to redeem multiple codes on one account.

Do you go to a list of the games to choose from after entering the eshop code? Or enter the club nintendo code, select the game you want, and then receive the eshop code for that game?

curl-6 said:
spemanig said:
curl-6 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dERxAAP4Ybo

Slow moving nothingness 90% of the time.

He intentionally didn't interact with any islands and didn't activate the swift sail bacause he wanted to enjoy a slower paced journey. Great games let you control their pacing. :P

mysteryman said:
spemanig said:

curl-6 said:

I wonder if you'll be able to redeem multiple codes on one account.

Do you go to a list of the games to choose from after entering the eshop code? Or enter the club nintendo code, select the game you want, and then receive the eshop code for that game?

You can. Only activating redeeming the code is one account only. Activation codes can be used multiple times.

For me, I just logged in an a pop up came up with the four games, but I downloaded it. If you bought it, I'm sure it's different.

EDIT: So here's cometihng annoying about WWHD. You can't listen to all of the sounds through the gamepad unless playing through off TV mode.

between those 4 Zelda.... otherwise I am still unsure between Sonic/Wonderful/Monster

Switch!!!