Super Mario Galaxy is the best 3D Mario

And SM64! 71 32.27%

No doubt 123 55.91%

Galaxy 2 was like DLC 24 10.91%

Total:218
Clyde32 said:
tbone51 said:
chapset said:
Lol so now ign is relevant again for ninty fans :P ?

Not for me, IGNorant! The Nintendo journalist there suck, aside from 1 guy. The good ones left :( Also I pick at least 3 games over SMG for last gen, but it is a great game!

Which one guy? Peer and Jose are very good. The only nintendo journalist that "sucks" is Brian.

Jose is garbage : Brian is cool, nothing special. Peer is the older guy right? If so him. The other 2 that were great left to work for nintendo!

Oh yeah, Greg Miller is pretty cool, Colin Marty can find a ditch cuz he sucks and is  biased as Fuck

Around the Network

Wow its scary how my list would be exactly the same as the one you just listed! Great minds think alike! Haha I really enjoyed the the Mario 64 remake especially the multiplayer. My friends and I would play on Peach's Castle and essentially make up our own rules like whoever was on the bridge before the time ran out won! We didnt even worry about collecting anything lol

Clyde32 said:
tbone51 said:
chapset said:

Not for me, IGNorant! The Nintendo journalist there suck, aside from 1 guy. The good ones left :( Also I pick at least 3 games over SMG for last gen, but it is a great game!

Which one guy? Peer and Jose are very good. The only nintendo journalist that "sucks" is Brian.

Wow its scary how my list would be exactly the same as the one you just listed! Great minds think alike! Haha I really enjoyed the the Mario 64 remake especially the multiplayer. My friends and I would play on Peach's Castle and essentially make up our own rules like whoever was on the bridge before the time ran out won! We didnt even worry about collecting anything lol

tbone51 said:
Clyde32 said:
tbone51 said:
chapset said:

Jose is garbage : Brian is cool, nothing special. Peer is the older guy right? If so him. The other 2 that were great left to work for nintendo!

Oh yeah, Greg Miller is pretty cool, Colin Marty can find a ditch cuz he sucks and is  biased as Fuck

Peer reviewed Ocarina of Time. Jose is an excellent editor and journalist, and he is unbiased. Brian acts funny, but overall...meh. Audrey Drake(now works at nintendo) was very biased(in nintendo's favor).

Colin is cool...just is extremely biased.

Very well deserved

Around the Network
OverseasJet said:
So where would you guys rank all of the 3d Marios?

1. Super Mario 64

1. Super Mario Galaxy

3. Super Mario Sunshine

4. Super Mario Galaxy 2

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile