Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, Super Mario 3D World for $15 at WalMart

That price...

is good 82 61.19%

still high 10 7.46%

Indeed, not looking good 22 16.42%

Real 3D Mario on the way? Hype! 19 14.18%

Total:133
AZWification said:

$15 for one of the best platformers of all time? Awesome deal if you ask me!

Galaxy? I thought it was cheaper by now than $15.

SM64 must be more expensive.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
AZWification said:

$15 for one of the best platformers of all time? Awesome deal if you ask me!

Galaxy? I thought it was cheaper by now than $15.

SM64 must be more expensive.

Galaxy is THE best platformer of all time, silly Pavolink!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

All prices were like normal at my Walmart.

That's crazy cheap. Especially considering it's a Nintendo game.. Also, The LEGO Movie game is way too expensive.

Well, since maybe only 40% of games at walmart are actually stocked above the right price tag... Im going to go ahead and say that the 15 price tag there is probably for a different game...

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Adameh said:
Still full price (£39.99) on Amazon UK

And people wonder why Wii U isn't selling.   It only has Nintendo games and they never drop in price.  Who wants to pay top whack for every game an entire generation?

No kidding!  I would buy way more games from nintendo if they would freaking drop the prices of their games after a while.  As it is, if i dont buy it at release, i probably wont ever buy it.  Im not going to pay full price for a game that has been out for a year or more!

gergroy said:
Well, since maybe only 40% of games at walmart are actually stocked above the right price tag... Im going to go ahead and say that the 15 price tag there is probably for a different game...

No its not look at the pic by itself and you can see all the games are in the right place.  The guy that posted it said that the Wii U really isn't popular in his area and that most people he knows are into FPS.

stocked in the wrong spot, as happens frequently at giant retailers where the stockers are not supervised and just place games anywhere there's an open spot. The MSRP of the game has not changed.  I worked at Target for 3 1/2 years.  Wal Mart is even worse than Target is.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

gergroy said:

No kidding!  I would buy way more games from nintendo if they would freaking drop the prices of their games after a while.  As it is, if i dont buy it at release, i probably wont ever buy it.  Im not going to pay full price for a game that has been out for a year or more!

Yes, but here is the thing. Nintendo games sell for long periods of time and sell good amounts for some. Why would a company make the games cheaper if its selling alot still? Think of X360+ps3. They are still selling (maybe not as much but still) and thats whybwe dont see a drop on the consoles yet.

Looking at Mario Kart 7, it still sells over a million despite being 6year  old

I tried zooming in but it's blurry. Find out which Wal Mart and I'll call them.