is good 82 61.19%

still high 10 7.46%

Indeed, not looking good 22 16.42%

Real 3D Mario on the way? Hype! 19 14.18%

Total:133

buy lots and re sell on ebay....you know that shit is gonna go up

Around the Network

Walmart Canada be like, $60 it up yo

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

spurgeonryan said:

Here is a Walmart near me.

WOW! 3 cents off! What a steal! Wal-Mart sure knows how to make unbeatable prices! :P

Buy it for me. I'll take the shipping cost too.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I am surprised... still full price in UK.... maybe it is to push it along with MK8 and new WII u owners

Switch!!!

Around the Network

$15 for one of the best platformers of all time? Awesome deal if you ask me!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If this is real and not just some prank done by an associate who decided to quit that same day, then it's exclusive to that one Walmart. I work at a Walmart and if something like this were happening everywhere, I would know. What's also baffling are the red labels. Red labels indicate that an item is being discontinued. Yet Super Mario 3D World doesn't have a red label despite being discounted. Walmart's online store also doesn't have these prices except for Zombi U and other older 3rd party games.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I haven't read the whole thread, but if it hasn't been mentioned, it's a clear mistake, but you should try to hold them to that price since it was their mistake. You shouldn't see a game for $15 and get to the checkout to find out you owe $50. Take a picture before you buy, and if they say it's $50, tell them the price listed was $15. You may need manager approval, but give it a try.

Pavolink said:

How much time passed before Super Mario Galaxy was sold at that price? Not looking good.

Another Pavolink doom thread. :)

Super Mario 3D World is very popular, it sold about 2m on instal base of about 6m. 

And that price is probable mistake, Super Mario 3D World cant be chepaer than Nintendo Land or have sam price as NSMBU.