By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Ka-pi96 said:
Well at least you are optimistic Carl. Good luck this season! Do you think you guys have a decent chance at promotion?

Nah. We arent spending enough compared to the ex PL clubs. Would be a minor miracle if we got the playoffs.

Would be happy with a mid table finish. If Vaughan stays fit and we keep Clayton, I think we are more than capable of it.

Around the Network

Anyone seen what Bayern are doing with season tickets? £104.

What a football club that is.

Joaco <3 N64 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
generic-user-1 said:

thats why he plays for a B-class team... 

Generous much? I think you mean C or even D class team.

Arsenal is for sure a B class team, what stops them from being a top class squad is that they're full of great young players, great but inexperienced.

That and Arsene Wenger didn't wanted to spend big until recently, they're building a great team now.

the BVB has a lot of young players to, but they won something with that system in the last years without big spendig.

James Rodriguez has been photographed on flight to Madrid. Fuck it's really happening.

Anyone follows the SerieA?

I support ACMilan, and but I do not have high hopes for the team this year. The serieA though will be more interesting this year. Napoli, Juventus, Roma and Inter are building good teams. Fiorentina as well, but to a lesser extend. 

The best thing though will be to follow this lad:

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network
menx64 said:

I support ACMilan, and but I do not have high hopes for the team this year.

Disgrace that they fired Seedorf.. the top only wanted a coach who would nodded yes to them.. Seedorf was a too strong of a personality..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
menx64 said:

I support ACMilan, and but I do not have high hopes for the team this year.

Disgrace that they fired Seedorf.. the top only wanted a coach who would nodded yes to them.. Seedorf was a too strong of a personality..

A very stupid decision I agree. Seedorf showed he has an strong personallity and that bothered Berlusconi, since he was looking for a puppet. I hope Pippo the best of luck, but Berlusconi is a cancer for Milan. 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Gerrard retires from International football.

Now, for Lampard.

This thread died after it became a general football thread. Whos idea was that?!

Madrid have signed Rodriguez. They will have an absolutely devastating attack now.

-

Bale - Rodriguez - Ronaldo

Benzema

Carl2291 said:

This thread died after it became a general football thread. Whos idea was that?!

Madrid have signed Rodriguez. They will have an absolutely devastating attack now.

-

Bale - Rodriguez - Ronaldo

Benzema

its pre-season.. bound to happen that its died a bit..

Most interressting for me this season: the rebuilding of Barcelona and Manchester United

two teams Kowen doesn't like... Kowen is gonna be golden this season..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)