By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

NiKKoM said:

two teams Kowen doesn't like... Kowen is gonna be golden this season..

I already have a season full of material planned, especially if his team loses to Bradford City.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Wait, there is actually a team Kowen likes? You serious?

kowenicki supports the mighty Oldham Athletic.

Holy shit, Real's attack is insane, all of the squad is.

Casillas
Carvajal        Varane          Ramos         Marcelo

Kroos              Alonso/Modric

James

Bale       Benzema         Ronaldo

Ka-pi96 said:
Probably Diego Lopez rather than Casillas though.

According to spanish media, they have signed Navas, Costa Rica's goalkeeper. If so they are even more powerful.

Joaco <3 N64 said:

Holy shit, Real's attack is insane, all of the squad is.

Casillas
Carvajal        Varane          Ramos         Marcelo

Kroos              Alonso/Modric

James

Bale       Benzema         Ronaldo

There better be at least 2 matches in the Champions League Real vs Bayern.. would love to see that

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Joaco <3 N64 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Probably Diego Lopez rather than Casillas though.

According to spanish media, they have signed Navas, Costa Rica's goalkeeper. If so they are even more powerful.

In that case I'd be surprised if Casillas is even at Real come the start of the season.

I'd be surprised if that happens, I think Real would rather let Diego López leave before Casillas.

Carl2291 said:

This thread died after it became a general football thread. Whos idea was that?!

Madrid have signed Rodriguez. They will have an absolutely devastating attack now.

-

Bale - Rodriguez - Ronaldo

Benzema

Pretty bad news for Isco and Spain.

I claim the win, if we din't switch halfway the tournament.

anyhow its time one of the dutch teams gets a trophy again GOGOGOGOGOG PEC

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Some great signings this year in the transfer window. Still many to go I'm sure. Last year it was all about changing managers.

Anyone expecting any good signings for their teams?

As a saints fan, we need a leftback, someone to replace Lovren, if he keeps crying, and a new keeper at least.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Some great signings this year in the transfer window. Still many to go I'm sure. Last year it was all about changing managers.

Anyone expecting any good signings for their teams?

As a saints fan, we need a leftback, someone to replace Lovren, if he keeps crying, and a new keeper at least.

The Saints.. thats Southampton right? You recently got Koeman as coach.. what are the expectations of the fans? You guys took our most pretiest player from our league..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)