By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

GamechaserBE said:

I am so happy Kowen stopped with his hating and now you two are acting like this....  

Me and kirby have been throwing digs at eachothers teams since Day 1. Its what we call fun.

Around the Network

Hoping for:
- Colombia victory.
- France surrendering.
- Netherlands victory.
- Argentina victory.

Carl2291 said:
kirby007 said:
all we need is one rush from robben

By rush, do you mean belly flop to the floor crying for a penalty, waving his arms in the air and slipping the referee a few thousand $$?

:D this xD

Thank God for Tim fucking Howard otherwise the USA could have been seriously screwed!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Carl2291 said:
GamechaserBE said:

I am so happy Kowen stopped with his hating and now you two are acting like this....  

Me and kirby have been throwing digs at eachothers teams since Day 1. Its what we call fun.

agreed, we like to mocktease the performance of the other ones team without hard feelings, the problem for carl is just that his team is lacking in the performance department

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Belgium seemed very strong in this game. Unfortunately Howard was stopping them almost always but I was impressed nonetheless. They played well together, which is surprising because I had seen many saying they had great players but not a great team.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ka-pi96 said:
What a horrible day.

Needs football!!!!

You've got tennis!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Ka-pi96 said:
What a horrible day.

Needs football!!!!

You've got tennis!

What match will you watch, Raonic vs Kyrgios or Fed vs Wawrinka?

ktay95 said:
Conegamer said:
Ka-pi96 said:
What a horrible day.

Needs football!!!!

You've got tennis!

What match will you watch, Raonic vs Kyrgios or Fed vs Wawrinka?

Probably a bit of both but mainly the Federer match. It's Murray and Djokovic right now and both are seemingly in matches.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
Ka-pi96 said:
What a horrible day.

Needs football!!!!

You've got tennis!

Without Nadal?

Just watch Kyrgios, he's clearly better =P