By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

#BEL scored on its 31st shot of the day to go up 1-0 in extra time. #USA has 32 shots in the entire tournament up to this moment.

You can't follow Tim Howard on twitter, he will block you.

Lukaku/Howard two (ex) Everton players made the game :).

Around the Network

I'm already nervous to death for the next match :/

kirby007 said:
Carl2291 said:
kirby007 said:

now you are just hating

I am so happy Kowen stopped with his hating and now you two are acting like this....  

all we need is one rush from robben

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Hurray! Now no one in this country is going to pretend to care about soccer anymore! USA! USA!

Around the Network

wrong topic FML

kirby007 said:

By rush, do you mean belly flop to the floor crying for a penalty, waving his arms in the air and slipping the referee a few thousand $$?

Carl2291 said:
kirby007 said:

By rush, do you mean belly flop to the floor crying for a penalty, waving his arms in the air and slipping the referee a few thousand $$?

dont be such a sauertopf

(starcraft stay out you noob)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

DakonBlackblade said:
Scisca said:
If USA is capable of playing such great offensive football, why did it play such shitty, disgusting anti-football all the time!? Seriously, you should fire Klinsmann for making you play this way and hire someone, who will let you attack.

In case you didnt notice playing like that leaves some major openings on your defense, Lukako had infinite space whenever the ball got to him, if you go that ofensive the whole game its suicidal. When the match is at the end and you dont need ot save energy anymore and your oponent is trying to hold on to theyre victory its possible to play like that otherwise it isnt.

Lol, I know that, but nothing, and I mean NOTHING, excuses a team that's capable of dominating its opponent like this from playing shitty anti-football devoid of any kind of ambition. Americans today were totally able to play the whole game on par if it wasn't for Klinsmann and his briliant tactics holding them down. I'm not saying they'd win, but at least I wouldn't fall asleep midway through the game.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Carl2291 said:
kirby007 said:

Well... If it works...

;- )