By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:

i had a perfect score today, should say enough on how good i did

Whoop-dee-doo and tra-la-la. Go home, you are drunk.

No you should go home, you scored less

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Damn, all games in this round were very tough. Even the weaker teams managed to hold the favorites.

We have some great games on the next round, the highlight being Germany X France & Brazil X Colombia.
I heard Neymar is injured though, this can be decisive.

Lafiel said:
S.Peelman said:
Why do these teams not play like this during regular time :-| .

you can only play like this once your opponents let you have all that space, which usually is when they are exhausted

An event which until now conveniently seems to happen the minute extra time starts .

But that was of course a retoric question.

RolStoppable said:
My total score in the prediction league is now 479. I am going to win this thing, simply because I will be the only one to keep a tally.

I have something to say about that.

Or at least I will, when I go through and count up my score tomorrow.

Carl2291 said:
RolStoppable said:
My total score in the prediction league is now 479. I am going to win this thing, simply because I will be the only one to keep a tally.

I have something to say about that.

Or at least I will, when I go through and count up my score tomorrow.

didnt you predict england would go thro, get real

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Didn't you pick Uruguay? Say goodbye to your lead over me.

Nope, though I did predict USA. I wanted at least one shock in these knockout stages.

kirby007 said:

didnt you predict england would go thro, get real

Shut your Robben loving mouth, kirby.

That's a good point. Every group winner went through.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

how can you have correct scores with 2-1,it was 0-0 at full time

Above & Beyond

Conegamer said:
That's a good point. Every group winner went through.

First time this happens too. Also the first time the round of 16 has more than 1 extra time, we had 5 extra times this time around, and 2 penaltys shoutouts.

vkaraujo said:
Damn, all games in this round were very tough. Even the weaker teams managed to hold the favorites.

We have some great games on the next round, the highlight being Germany X France & Brazil X Colombia.
I heard Neymar is injured though, this can be decisive.

Hes not injuried. Hes left leg is swolen caus eof that takle he got on the start of the match x chile (wich is what made him play like crap the rest of the match) but its nothign realy serious and hell be in playing shape by Friday. Its gona interfere with his ttraining a little bit tough.

zuvuyeay said:
how can you have correct scores with 2-1,it was 0-0 at full time

full time is @ 90 mins or in KO @120 mins when tied