By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

"Hello, we're France. We made sure that everyone will be safe this Euro. Our security is top notch and we will not let any dangerous weapons into our stadiums. Except explosives. Explosives are fine."

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Yes! Please stay 2-2 please stay 2-2 please stay 2-2...

What a match..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

S.Peelman said:

No, we need one more from the Czechs!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
S.Peelman said:

No, we need one more from the Czechs!

I didn't, need to rake in those points.

Around the Network

"Obviously we’re not going to create as much chances as a fantastic team like Portugal but his comments are the reason why Messi is always going to be one step ahead of him. You wouldn’t expect Messi to say that. It shows we got under his skin. It was lovely to hear that.

It makes it even sweeter when he’s a sore loser like that. He can say whatever he wants. He didn’t really get a chance. He got one and he couldn’t put it away. What can I say? Sore loser. Tough shit. What does he expect – for us to play like Barcelona against him? He fannies about and dives around."

BOOM

pastro243 said:

Ecuador fell asleep until minute 70, deserved win for USA. Valencia was so stupid and they were lucky the ref gave that unfair red card to the US player. Wanted Ecuador to win but they blew it

Edit: I really like Jefferson Montero, very quick and skillful player 

It had more to do with the sending off than Ecuador waking up. After that, the US bottled up and subbed on defensive players to hold the lead.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
pastro243 said:

Ecuador fell asleep until minute 70, deserved win for USA. Valencia was so stupid and they were lucky the ref gave that unfair red card to the US player. Wanted Ecuador to win but they blew it

Edit: I really like Jefferson Montero, very quick and skillful player 

It had more to do with the sending off than Ecuador waking up. After that, the US bottled up and subbed on defensive players to hold the lead.

True, very unfair red card

You know that people are fed up with low goal games when Spain starts to score more than one goal in a game.

RolStoppable said:
Good game by Spain. Sad for Germans to see their team lose.

It's not about winning. We only send our 2nd team to the tournament to rough up future opponents.