By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

RolStoppable said:
I'd say it's safe to put Belgium above Poland in the power rankings.

Maybe you should start counting the teams worse than Poland. Will prevent you from spamming the thread.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Poor Kiraly :(
But contrary to the German commentator I do think the penalty was justified.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

Maybe you should start counting the teams worse than Poland. Will prevent you from spamming the thread.

You have a strange idea of what constitutes spamming. Come to think of it, there are a lot of strange things about you.

Mommy says I'm special.

RolStoppable said:
Boooooooooo!!!!!

That's what you get for changing your predictions like a pussy.

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

That's what you get for changing your predictions like a pussy.

Iceland scored two goals, Hungary zero. I should get credit for that.

And now for the game that shall become known as The Slaughter.

That Iceland guy basically stoll that goal. Ball hogging assholes.

I expect Ronaldo to be cannibalized in a red frenzy.

Around the Network

Austria wearing German jerseys, so they should have that 0:0 locked down.

Is Portugal actually playing well or is Austria's defense just shit? Honestly can't tell.

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

Austria wearing German jerseys, so they should have that 0:0 locked down.

Is Portugal actually playing well or is Austria's defense just shit? Honestly can't tell.

The German jerseys are definitely helping. Austria needs the three German traits throughout the entire game.

Luck, luck and the record against Portugal?

It's so sad to see Austria. So slow, no time to find positions, so many basic mistakes. They are unable to complete more than two passes in a row. Meanwhile Portugal is very impressive, they're so fast.

RolStoppable said:
Didn't expect Austria to do so well. Dominated the first half.

I wouldn't say dominate but if they attacked they were always dangerous. They were pretty much saved by Portugal's inability to actually shoot at the goal instead of all directions next to the goal

Would be fun to see Portugal not win.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

I wouldn't say dominate but if they attacked they were always dangerous. They were pretty much saved by Portugal's inability to actually shoot at the goal instead of all directions next to the goal

Would be fun to see Portugal not win.

Would be even funner to see Ronaldo's face when that happens

Dude, just leave that man alone. No one would want to be a great worst football player and stuck in Portugal.