By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 16 year old girl has triplets for the second time...

Well, apparently this isn't normal in Argentina, since the OP says it 'caused outrage in Argentina'. That's kinda what most of us assumed when replying to this thread.

I drink your milkshake.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
^I don't know this girl in the article, but my sister is still a whore!

Pics or it didn't happen...

On-Topic: So, she has been pregnant for the last three years? How can someone get laid like that? 

That really sucks for her, she isn't too smart is she.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

ssj12 said:
well.. it seems kids are getting more sexually active younger and without proper sex-ed they dont know wtf a condom is

According to the article the girl is Roman Catholic...  which ends up making a lot of sense.  They don't belive in contraceptives.  So she was doomed from the start ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Did I imply that it made me proud to have a slutty sister? You guys are very fucked up if you thought so... Get help yourselves.
Sex is absolutely not for people that young, they have no brains yet at that age. But its getting worse by the year all over the globe.
My home county has the lowest alcohol and sex debut age in the entire nation at 12.9 years for both, and those numbers make me wanna retch!

My point is/was; this is not a unique situation, girls all over the world are loosing moral scrouples and emotional wit, and teen pregnancy is at an alltime high everywhere.

Around the Network
DOATS1 said:
Mummelmann said:
^I don't know this girl in the article, but my sister is still a whore!

yeah, um, nothing you should be shouting about.

You don't need a lineup at your door LOL ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

lulz. Slutty girls just want love and they get instant yet temporary satisfaction of that by sleeping around.

I feel sad for all the girls who don't feel comfortable sleeping alone.

And I've had many slutty friends, I try not to get too irritated/disgusted with them. One of them had sex with my little brother... twice.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

No 16 year old should have a kid.

sickening

Her body must be falling apart by now. a few more years of this and she could just die.