By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 16 year old girl has triplets for the second time...

Mummelmann said:
Did I imply that it made me proud to have a slutty sister? You guys are very fucked up if you thought so... Get help yourselves.
Sex is absolutely not for people that young, they have no brains yet at that age. But its getting worse by the year all over the globe.
My home county has the lowest alcohol and sex debut age in the entire nation at 12.9 years for both, and those numbers make me wanna retch!

My point is/was; this is not a unique situation, girls all over the world are loosing moral scrouples and emotional wit, and teen pregnancy is at an alltime high everywhere.

Well, you did apparently feel the need to tell us so - TWICE - and put a smiley behind it. Of course I understand that you're not proud of it, but it did seem so from the way you were posting.

Anyway I'm sorry, I got a little carried away... this thread in itself made me very angry already, so when I saw your post I kinda snapped at you harder than I'd normally do. I apologize. 

I drink your milkshake.

Around the Network

What people need to realize is that sitting here and condemning someone for their actions doesn't get us ANYWHERE. You want to make a difference? Put down the fucking pitchforks and pick up a book and listen to some of your more wise elders. Set a good example by not doing similar actions, and if you ever have kids teach them about morals and integrity. Be a fucking role model, not part of the witchhunt. Fuck...

ssj12 said:
well.. it seems kids are getting more sexually active younger and without proper sex-ed they dont know wtf a condom is

I hate it when people say this. Kids didn't fuck 20, 30, 40 years ago? Just because there are more stories like this available for you to view nowadays doesn't mean kids are getting sexually active younger. It means, as a society, it is sick and sad that the only news stories worth printing are the ones that focus on tragedy. I think that a lot of her situation also has to do with social status. Is she an upper-middle class girl from the suburbs? No, didn't think so.

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.

Her kids are retarded. Oh did he forget to mention the girl has HIV, lol. A promising future indeed.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Her kids are retarded. Oh did he forget to mention the girl has HIV, lol. A promising future indeed.
No where does it say she is HIV positive, nor does it state her children are retarded. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if you were the one suffering from chronic mental acuity.

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
ssj12 said:
well.. it seems kids are getting more sexually active younger and without proper sex-ed they dont know wtf a condom is

According to the article the girl is Roman Catholic... which ends up making a lot of sense. They don't belive in contraceptives. So she was doomed from the start ;)

They also don't believe in sex outside of marriage. Anybody who ignores one but not the other is just an idiot. :|

Mummelmann said:
Did I imply that it made me proud to have a slutty sister? You guys are very fucked up if you thought so... Get help yourselves.
Sex is absolutely not for people that young, they have no brains yet at that age. But its getting worse by the year all over the globe.
My home county has the lowest alcohol and sex debut age in the entire nation at 12.9 years for both, and those numbers make me wanna retch!

My point is/was; this is not a unique situation, girls all over the world are loosing moral scrouples and emotional wit, and teen pregnancy is at an alltime high everywhere.

I agree.  We continually allow sex to be shoved in the faces of younger and younger children, and then we wonder why things like that in the OP happen.  Young teens are (generally) not responsible enough to practice safe sex, yet popular culture is constantly telling them that sex is perfectly okay.

There's a reason we have age limits on things like driving, alcohol, and gun ownership (at least here in the US, I'm not sure what things are like in Norway).  Young teens simply aren't responible enough to handle certain things.

When I read the title, I knew it had to be some latin chick.

*sigh...

Was Gary Glitter involved?

Oh! He is locked up at the moment isn't he? :P

Good to see this site is still going 

On a serious note, like has already been written. Most teens just don't comprehend the idea of sex having such consequences. They think it's just a bit of curious fun(Or give in to peer pressure or the opposite sex who is older and puts the pressure on).  Quite a few at that age can't even manage basic Math and English - let alone the more complex things that life brings.

Good to see this site is still going