By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 16 year old girl has triplets for the second time...

7 kids at age 16 sad.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

7 kids at 16 = disgrace. FYI: According to an article from IGN, the game Dark Sector has been banned in Australia. The Classification Board refuses to give the game a classification due to the violence in the game. In Australia there is no R 18+ rating. The highest rating is MA15 +. This sucks I was looking forward to Dark Sector, would be worth a rental.

Contraception FTW !!!!

0 kids at the age of 40 = far more sad

Lafiel no kids for a 40 year old female is real sad, but for a male its ok. For a guy it means more money to spend on video games, holidays, drugs and alcohol.

Around the Network

The girl is a slut. Simple.

It absolutely sickens me to see girls so young running around sleeping with anyone and everyone, like they have absolutely zero self respect whatsoever. Sex is just fashionable these days to girls, if their friends at school are doing it, well they have to as well for fear of being pushed out of the popularity contest these days that is growing up.

I live in a pretty bad area for underage sex and pregnancy and it's almost as if it's cool to have children before you turn 16, let alone 18. I split up with my girlfriend last year and I was quite ashamed actually to find out that she'd lost her virginity at the age of 13 and in those years after had slept with a number of men, not boys but men who also should've known better.

Absolutely disgusting, it really is. 

kingofwale said:
wow, someone is about to get milked more than the Mario and FF series combine.

best and funniest post in this thread. big ups. and relating it to video games just screams genius. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

her parent's did a terrible job, and now she'll be the bad parent and her children will just turn out rubbish like her.

Wow ... this is outrageous ... I guess :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

that's sad.

ear fucking? lol