By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 16 year old girl has triplets for the second time...

weezy said:
hopefully her job at wendy's pays well.

Around the Network

@OP: I wish her case was unique... Sadly, its not. My sister is 17 and has had at least two abortions (she's a slut though, she's slept with over 40 people that I know... and countless others I don't).

I don't know much about Argentina. Maybe over there, it's not unusual for kids to have kids at an early age. Who are we to disrespect their culture? I know that in colonial times, in America kids were getting married at the age of 13. Perhaps we need more information before we pass judgement on this filthy 16 year old whore.

^I don't know this girl in the article, but my sister is still a whore!

Mummelmann said:

yeah, um, nothing you should be shouting about.

Around the Network

Man, this makes me cry. What kind of an empty fucking world is this where you can be so damn lifeless that you have sex at 14, get a baby, DON'T learn from it and have another three, and STILL manage to (literally) fuck up again? And what kind of man would do that?
Either she doesn't deserve to live, or the environment that made her this way... I think both. Sorry if this is a bit harsh, but why can't so many people understand that this is the only life you'll get and you'd better make something good out of it?

[sarcasm]
I'm gonna cut.
[/sarcasm]

I drink your milkshake.

DOATS1 said:
Mummelmann said:

yeah, um, nothing you should be shouting about.

That's completely right, there's nothing to be proud about or anything so please keep this to yourself. She's still your sister, and even though this is the internet, you don't just shout 'my sister is a whore! '. Go get her some help or something.

I drink your milkshake.

d21lewis said:
I don't know much about Argentina. Maybe over there, it's not unusual for kids to have kids at an early age. Who are we to disrespect their culture? I know that in colonial times, in America kids were getting married at the age of 13. Perhaps we need more information before we pass judgement on this filthy 16 year old whore.

I'm disappointed at people here. It's easy to say it's "shameful" to have so many kids at such a young age, but over there? Have any of you other than d21lewis stopped to think that her parents could be proud of her? That this was a good thing for her and smiled upon in her culture? Or she could just be a dirty slut, but we don't know that for sure, do we? Honestly I can't say I know what the culture is like in Argentina, but before all of you judge somebody for what you think is "immoral behavior", you need to realize that everyone is not like you, and not everyone has the same set of moral standards as you do. Look beyond yourself.

Currently playing: Civ 6

wow. can you say whore?

d21lewis said:

I agree. It also seems in this particular case awareness has been raised over early pregnacny and something has to be done in order to prevent this from constantly happening. 

I just wonder if she had these babys by the same person because in the article it said the father left after she had the triplets. 

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767