By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How long will the Wii U stay ahead of the PS4 in Japan after next week?It begins-Week one!

I'm amazed at the amount of faith in the Wii U in here. It's starting to get awkward. I can't comfortably say how long the Wii U will stay ahead of the PS4 until after E3, but either way, I'm not as optimistic as most.

Around the Network
think-man said:
POE said:
think-man said:
POE said:
For the rest of the year.

Starting this week?

Starting next week.

So the next numbers that come in the WiiU will be ahead?

Yes.

Probably until Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts releases.

POE said:
think-man said:
POE said:
think-man said:

Starting this week?

Starting next week.

So the next numbers that come in the WiiU will be ahead?

Yes.

Ok, you still think you're going to win that bet with me ;P

burninmylight said:
I'm amazed at the amount of faith in the Wii U in here. It's starting to get awkward. I can't comfortably say how long the Wii U will stay ahead of the PS4 until after E3, but either way, I'm not as optimistic as most.

It's just like before the PS4 released who there were so many saying it wasn't going to outsell the WiiU, then we still have members saying the WiiU will be ahead of the PS4 by the end of the year lol

Around the Network
think-man said:
burninmylight said:

It's just like before the PS4 released who there were so many saying it wasn't going to outsell the WiiU, then we still have members saying the WiiU will be ahead of the PS4 by the end of the year lol

You're twisting the truth.  I don't remember it that way and I know a lot of people will agree.  The Wii U had bad press before the console launched and almost everyone was trying to make the Wii U seem like a X360 & PS3.

Lifetime sales, or are you asking how long Wii U's weekly hardware sales will be above PS4's? Guess I'll answer both!

Lifetime: Never.
2nd one: 1-3 months.

PigPen said:
think-man said:
burninmylight said:

You're twisting the truth.  I don't remember it that way and I know a lot of people will agree.  The Wii U had bad press before the console launched and almost everyone was trying to make the Wii U seem like a X360 & PS3.

The proof is in my sig.

Nintentacle said:
Lifetime sales, or are you asking how long Wii U's weekly hardware sales will be above PS4's? Guess I'll answer both!

Lifetime: Never.
2nd one: 1-3 months.

What are you talking about? Wii U currently has triple the lifetime in Japan.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Sort off topic but, how much of a lead does the Wii U have lifetime in Japan still?