By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How long will the Wii U stay ahead of the PS4 in Japan after next week?It begins-Week one!

Japan (5/12 – 5/18)

PS4 – 6,792
Wii U – 6,716

Well..

Around the Network
kindark said:
Japan (5/12 – 5/18)

PS4 – 6,792
Wii U – 6,716

Well..

Title: How long will the Wii U stay ahead of the PS4 in Japan """after next week?"""

Not starting this week

Nex week i think Wii U outsell PS4...
Yes, coming Infamous, but i think the y sold only 50,000, and PS4 don't have boost...

And honestly, for me PS4 will sold less of Wii U in Japan LifeTime...

I think about Mario Kart, Wii Sports Club, Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2 and that means the Wii U will outsell the PS4 until fall or winter depending on what Sony is going to show us at E3.

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

kindark said:
Japan (5/12 – 5/18)

PS4 – 6,792
Wii U – 6,716

Well..

Read the OP please.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Wii U should manage to outsell the PS4 probably through to early next year (in Japan) as it does not seem that there is any compelling software directed at the Japanese audience that is coming out.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Forever!

Er, for at least 2-3 months.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

2015, wii u has ton of big games coming this year and ps4 none. But after this year ps4 will be outselling wii u probably, if not... doom

For the rest of the year.

Smash Bros, Bayonetta, Hyrule Warriors, Retail Wii Sports and perhaps Sonic Boom (if it isnt a West only game) will all be released later this year.

I am not worried about PS4 because Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, Resident Evil and Kingdom Hearts will give it a good install base in Japan.