By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Service is now discontinued.

Cheebee said:
exdeath said:
Forget is FFIII DS Mognet affected by this?

Yes, it is.

So how does someone without Onion Knight get it now?

This is why these lame forced social interaction gimmicks are bad news.

Around the Network

Edited for stupidity.

ganoncrotch said:
So annoyed at this... always playing Tetris DS, great number of players really good skill lvl but nope... can now choose to play Tetris 3d instead on the 3ds online which looks like shit compared to the DS game :(

Tetris DS was THE SHIT. I still own it and play it all the time and considered it to be the best of all the Tetris games. It's too bad my dumb ass girlfriend won't play it because it's on a handheld. Yes, that's right. She says that if she's going to play games on a small screen, they can't have buttons because..well....I guess she's strapped for logic or something. 

I also forgot.... Moh heroes 2 was the best shooter on the wii and a pretty good online connection

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

prayformojo said:
ganoncrotch said:
So annoyed at this... always playing Tetris DS, great number of players really good skill lvl but nope... can now choose to play Tetris 3d instead on the 3ds online which looks like shit compared to the DS game :(

Tetris DS was THE SHIT. I still own it and play it all the time and considered it to be the best of all the Tetris games. It's too bad my dumb ass girlfriend won't play it because it's on a handheld. Yes, that's right. She says that if she's going to play games on a small screen, they can't have buttons because..well....I guess she's strapped for logic or something. 

Jesus it sounds like ye get on fantastically!

But yeah the Tetris Splash/Online on the Xbox360 is a close 2nd when it comes to speed and online play imo if you've ever tried that? But yeah Tetris DS just for it's sick Nintendo remix's was great... now the cart is just a tiny tiny tiny paperweight.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Shame. I might have played Smash Bros. again to get in the groove, but that's not a possibility now.

Still, bring on MK8 I suppose!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

oniyide said:
ill miss Goldeneye thank goodness its also on PS3 where the servers are still up for it.

and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is pretty much a frisbee to me now

Goldeneye and other third party games games are still online (some think they could run until th 31th). Maybe you can play one last time.

Nintendo is an evil company for doing this. Worse than EA, I would say.

... I forgot about this.

ganoncrotch said:
prayformojo said:
ganoncrotch said:

Jesus it sounds like ye get on fantastically!

But yeah the Tetris Splash/Online on the Xbox360 is a close 2nd when it comes to speed and online play imo if you've ever tried that? But yeah Tetris DS just for it's sick Nintendo remix's was great... now the cart is just a tiny tiny tiny paperweight.

Well, I'm 34 and she's 22 so, yeah, in someways I guess worlds collide. She's mobile and I'm a mix of the two having grown up on Gameboy. It's a strange thing to hear someone actually PREFER glass screens instead of buttons but, there ya go.

And no, I haven't played that version. I'll go have a look and see if there's a demo of it though and check it out.

TruckOSaurus said:
I wanted to play some Brawl matches before the servers went down but I forgot because I was too busy playing my 3DS that I bought to be able to play Smash online as soon as possible. There's irony to be found in there somewhere.

Found it.