By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Service is now discontinued.

*salutes*

Shame it all went down so early to due GameSpy, but it will be missed. Many good times on Nintendo's online network.

Around the Network

I'm gonna cry! That was the only game that had online that worked. Well, that I owned.

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

I played MKWii yesterday one last time. It was surprisingly lag-free...

I've read somewhere that custom servers for MKWii, Brawl and some other games are already online, but I'm not sure if it works with the original game disks (like Project M) or only with modded isos.

No more mario kart wii. I feel like some one has died.

So annoyed at this... always playing Tetris DS, great number of players really good skill lvl but nope... can now choose to play Tetris 3d instead on the 3ds online which looks like shit compared to the DS game :(

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I wanted to play some Brawl matches before the servers went down but I forgot because I was too busy playing my 3DS that I bought to be able to play Smash online as soon as possible. There's irony to be found in there somewhere.

Signature goes here!

R.I.P :'(
On the bright side MK8 is coming in 10 days!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

No more Brawl :(.

TruckOSaurus said:
I wanted to play some Brawl matches before the servers went down but I forgot because I was too busy playing my 3DS that I bought to be able to play Smash online as soon as possible. There's irony to be found in there somewhere.

I was gonna play some Mario Kart Wii online one last time but I had exam revision, and when I looked today it was off :(

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

ill miss Goldeneye thank goodness its also on PS3 where the servers are still up for it.

and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is pretty much a frisbee to me now