By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are you more excited for? - Watch_Dogs or Mario Kart 8? (Poll)

What are you more excited for? - Watch_Dogs or Mario Kart 8?

Watch_Dogs 160 21.33%

Mario Kart 8 588 78.40%

Total:748

Mario Kart 8.
I might get Watch Dogs a bit later this year, but im not hyped for it!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:
tbone51 said:
Not a good comparison, only a very few here will even consider getting both(wat i mean is console warzzzzzz!!!). Me i obviously pick MK8, but definitely will pick up Watchdogs in the holiday!

People dont need to want both games to...  well want one. I voted for MK8 and have no interest in WD anymore (maybe next year steam summer / christmas sale for 5 bucks.)

So it actually does work.

What the poll shows is not  "who wants both? Which one do you want more?" it just shows "VG which one do you want?"

...No. It shows "which are you motr excited for." You can be excited for both. I'm excited for both. I want to play both. I'm more excited for Mario Kart 8. It works fine. There doesn't need to be a third option or anything.

Mario Kart 8, my hype for Watch Dogs never existed.

artur-fernand said:
Can someone explain how someone's hype die because of a delay? What, you had interest on the game and then the interest... vanished? I don't know. It's a legitimate question

Hype levels fluctuate over time. Also, the human body can only withstand so much total hype at once.

My body is accomodating varying levels of hype for several other games as well as Watch_Dogs. As more news is announced about other games, their hype levels increase, causing Watch_Dogs hype to decrease (as I've already reached my total hype limit). Couple this with delay announcements (which are hype dampers in their own right), and little new information about the game to reignite interest.

Humans are fickle creatures.

Mario Kart, but Watch Dogs looks great and despite all the drama with its specs and it being delayed I still plan on getting it in the future. If I had enough money I would buy both.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network

OF COURSE Mario Kart 8!!

spemanig said:
JazzB1987 said:
tbone51 said:
Not a good comparison, only a very few here will even consider getting both(wat i mean is console warzzzzzz!!!). Me i obviously pick MK8, but definitely will pick up Watchdogs in the holiday!

People dont need to want both games to...  well want one. I voted for MK8 and have no interest in WD anymore (maybe next year steam summer / christmas sale for 5 bucks.)

So it actually does work.

What the poll shows is not  "who wants both? Which one do you want more?" it just shows "VG which one do you want?"

...No. It shows "which are you motr excited for." You can be excited for both. I'm excited for both. I want to play both. I'm more excited for Mario Kart 8. It works fine. There doesn't need to be a third option or anything.

Rofl I actually defended your poll....

I never said it didnt SHOW "which are you more excited for?" Because it obviously does...

I am pretty sure you dont understand what I ment..... Of course it means "which one do you want?(more than the other)" because I can read. What else would be the point in being excited about the games if you dont want the games? I didnt think it was neccessary to explain the obvious since its in the title/poll

So your "which are you more excited for" translates into my "which one do you want(more)"  And the poll gives me no option to select BOTH so my point stands.

Btw I also said you can want both games  I also said it does work so what was the point in disagreeing? because you said the same things I did.

And who was talking about a third option? I certainly wasn't. tbone51 also wasn't

More excited for Watch Dogs.
I also don't own a Wii U, so there's that.

Watch Dogs, though excited would be something of an overstatement. Mario Kart is pretty much a known commodity at this point, don't know what to expect from Watch Dogs yet, good or bad, so it's playing in my imagination more.

superchunk said:
cura said:
watchdogs is 6 months too late.

I don't own a wii u and I'm more hyped for mario kart 8 (not sure I'd take the plunge to buy a wii u though...been burned by nintendo too many times in past with game droughts)

That would make sense if WiiU didn't already have a very sizable amazing library.

You do realise I'm referring to past Nintendo consoles? I am sorry you get so easily offended!