By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are you more excited for? - Watch_Dogs or Mario Kart 8? (Poll)

What are you more excited for? - Watch_Dogs or Mario Kart 8?

Watch_Dogs 160 21.33%

Mario Kart 8 588 78.40%

Total:748
cura said:
superchunk said:
cura said:
watchdogs is 6 months too late.

I don't own a wii u and I'm more hyped for mario kart 8 (not sure I'd take the plunge to buy a wii u though...been burned by nintendo too many times in past with game droughts)

That would make sense if WiiU didn't already have a very sizable amazing library.

You do realise I'm referring to past Nintendo consoles? I am sorry you get so easily offended!

... in reference to not buying a wii u...

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8, because Mario Kart and HD.

Mario Kart 8 looks so awesome, while Watch_Dogs looks decent at best! Sorry, WD fans!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

superchunk said:
cura said:
superchunk said:
cura said:
watchdogs is 6 months too late.

I don't own a wii u and I'm more hyped for mario kart 8 (not sure I'd take the plunge to buy a wii u though...been burned by nintendo too many times in past with game droughts)

That would make sense if WiiU didn't already have a very sizable amazing library.

You do realise I'm referring to past Nintendo consoles? I am sorry you get so easily offended!

... in reference to not buying a wii u...

How exactly does having "a very sizable amazing library" (lol by the way) negate the console from having game droughts? 

artur-fernand said:
Can someone explain how someone's hype die because of a delay? What, you had interest on the game and then the interest... vanished? I don't know. It's a legitimate question

There is definitely fatigure in waiting for a game. I was ecstatic about The Last Guardian in 2009/2010, now I am pretty burnt out on waiting.

On Watch Dogs, when it was a launch game there was little competition. Since then the competition has increased and pretty much all news has been that it will not end up being the game we were shown last year (unless you have a good PC). I am still curious, but right now looking at all the editions I could see a "GotY Edition" release this holidays for $40 being a good buy.

My vote goes to Mario Kart 8 as feels like the Mario Kart been wanting for years (I did not care for MK Wii)

Around the Network

Definitely Mario Kart. I don't care about Watch Dogs at all. Sex and nudity do not make a game good.

Basic concert band instruments: piccolo, flute, oboe, bassoon, clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, horn, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, tuba, double bass, and percussion. 

Mario Kart, no contest.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

cura said:

How exactly does having "a very sizable amazing library" (lol by the way) negate the console from having game droughts? 

If you haven't bought the console, then there is an immediate backlog of quality games you'd likely want to play. Meaning you'll have stuff to do over any percieved drought.... i.e. negating it.

superchunk said:
cura said:

If you haven't bought the console, then there is an immediate backlog of quality games you'd likely want to play. Meaning you'll have stuff to do over any percieved drought.... i.e. negating it.

Not really -- I count 1 game (in addition to mario kart wii u) I'd buy for wii u.

Also, having "a very sizable amazing library" doesn't prevent the console from having gaming droughts so any perceived 'negation' would be short-lived. 

wow at Poll results! For real?..