By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are you more excited for? - Watch_Dogs or Mario Kart 8? (Poll)

What are you more excited for? - Watch_Dogs or Mario Kart 8?

Watch_Dogs 160 21.33%

Mario Kart 8 588 78.40%

Total:748
mrgeonard09 said:
This place is full of hypocrites

Care to explain?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:
tbone51 said:
Not a good comparison, only a very few here will even consider getting both(wat i mean is console warzzzzzz!!!). Me i obviously pick MK8, but definitely will pick up Watchdogs in the holiday!

People dont need to want both games to...  well want one. I voted for MK8 and have no interest in WD anymore (maybe next year steam summer / christmas sale for 5 bucks.)

So it actually does work.

What the poll shows is not  "who wants both? Which one do you want more?" it just shows "VG which one do you want?"

Srry i didn't mean it like that, i meant that there are many of these type of people here..

1. Nintendo Fans only and blinded by the light (meaning they dont care about anyhthing else unless 100% exclusive)

2. Nintendo Haters which will say something like "Rehash" or something else which clearly shows no interest at all in nintendo.

GTA clone no thanks.
Ubisoft no thanks.
Batman's cryptographer reduced to a button press or two no thanks.
Don't know the story, initially thought some Die Hard 4 knock off would be its future. Read on Gaf seems to be Person of Interest type story at least thematically. Gameplay doesn't look fun to me.

Mario Kart 8 all the way.

watchdogs is 6 months too late.

I don't own a wii u and I'm more hyped for mario kart 8 (not sure I'd take the plunge to buy a wii u though...been burned by nintendo too many times in past with game droughts)

You'll never guess what I'm most excited for!

Around the Network

MK8 is by far the larger game here. Granted, I'll likely grab WD as well, but when it releases for WiiU later this year if I'm not swamped in other Nintendo games.

Not really excited for either of them. I do want to play both of them though.

cura said:
watchdogs is 6 months too late.

I don't own a wii u and I'm more hyped for mario kart 8 (not sure I'd take the plunge to buy a wii u though...been burned by nintendo too many times in past with game droughts)

That would make sense if WiiU didn't already have a very sizable amazing library.

Watch Dogs definitely. MK8 doesn't even compare to some other racing games coming out later this year.

Einsam_Delphin said:
You'll never guess what I'm most excited for!

Watch_Dogs, you Ubisoft fanboy.