By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are you more excited for? - Watch_Dogs or Mario Kart 8? (Poll)

What are you more excited for? - Watch_Dogs or Mario Kart 8?

Watch_Dogs 160 21.33%

Mario Kart 8 588 78.40%

Total:748

I am very excited for Mario Kart 8. Watch_Bore is going to suck so my hype level for it is 0.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

I'm more excited about taking a nap later today than I am about either of them.

Mario Kart 8, I'll get watch_dogs when it releases on Wii U.

The more I find out about Watch_dogs the less interested I am.

MK8, I have a bad feeling that Watch Dogs will end up a slight mess with too many chips on the table and not enough clear direction, like most open world games on any scope.

Around the Network

ERMAHGERD! MERRIER KERRT!!!

But I hope Watch_Dogs turns out to be great as well.

I'm not very interested in Watch_Dogs, so Mario Kart is the default choice.

I'm getting both, but an all new IP with some interesting new ideas, is more interesting. I am normally disappointed by sandbox games though. Mario Kart is a game I can be sure to enjoy for many hours even if it doesn't live up to the hype. It's a bit like comparing apples and oranges though.

There are plenty of other games I'm more hyped for.

This place is full of hypocrites

melbye said:
Any hype i had for Watch Dogs disappeared with the delay in October. I'll buy it when i buy a PS4 which i plan to do when Arkham Knight comes out. So my answer is Mario Kart

This is the EXACT answer I would have posted.  Literally word for word.  Thanks melbye.  :D

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY