By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are you more excited for? - Watch_Dogs or Mario Kart 8? (Poll)

What are you more excited for? - Watch_Dogs or Mario Kart 8?

Watch_Dogs 160 21.33%

Mario Kart 8 588 78.40%

Total:748

I am a biased piece of shit, so obviously I am more excited about Mario Kart 8.

Watch_dogs is questionable, there is a lot of hype around it much more that Mario Kart 8 - but there is the high probability that the game will underdeliver.

Around the Network

I haven't even played a mario kart game.

TheDrill said:
I haven't even played a mario kart game.

Dude, play Mario Kart. 

Getting both but more hyped for Mario Kart 8

Wacthdogs looks definitely more ambitious, innovative and deeper in nearly every aspect

Around the Network

It's tricky. I'm getting both; and looking forward to Watch_Dogs for the innovation and the general style of the game more, and yet I'm looking forward to Mario Kart 8 for the local multiplayer and "another Mario Kart" as well.

In balance, it's very tight but I'll have to go with MK. I just love playing local multiplayer and that tips it over the edge.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Of course MK8. I'm not hyped for Watchdogs.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Any hype i had for Watch Dogs disappeared with the delay in October. I'll buy it when i buy a PS4 which i plan to do when Arkham Knight comes out. So my answer is Mario Kart

tbone51 said:
Not a good comparison, only a very few here will even consider getting both(wat i mean is console warzzzzzz!!!). Me i obviously pick MK8, but definitely will pick up Watchdogs in the holiday!

People dont need to want both games to...  well want one. I voted for MK8 and have no interest in WD anymore (maybe next year steam summer / christmas sale for 5 bucks.)

So it actually does work.

What the poll shows is not  "who wants both? Which one do you want more?" it just shows "VG which one do you want?"

Doesn't Watch Dogs not even come out until fall?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016