By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Stunning Uncharted 4 Cosplay

DerNebel said:

And she does what she does because it works, seriously she is the most famous cosplayer out there, she sure as hell is the only one I know, people love her stuff and so who's to tell her that her way of cosplaying is wrong?

Sure, she is clearly taking advantage of her looks but so what? That doesn't mean she isn't taking Cosplaying seriously.

If you think she takes it so serious even if she doesn't even try to look at some details of the original it's fine but to me it is clearly a sign that she doesn't even try to put much effort in many of her costumes because she knows that she doesn't have to. If she wants to look like a Pokemon she should maybe try to look like a Pokemon or she should simply call it "me in a swimsuit with glitter" I'm sure her millions of fans would still like it since many of them don't really like her for her quality costumes. They like her because they saw some pics of her in a gaming forum and thought "damn, I follow her on Facebook to see more of this person" and not "damn, I follow her to see more of her impressive costumes"

Btw I'm not saying that she doesn't have good ones as well but sometimes it simply feels like a "let's rush to get a new one for more pics"

Around the Network

I wonder what her face looks like

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Fake boobs, tons of make up, photoshop'd to death... She must look correct without all those things, but clearly not an it girl at all.

can't stop fapping!

Dem huge titties though!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Took me a while to scroll past her boobs

rule 63 has rarely been more appreciated.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.