By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Stunning Uncharted 4 Cosplay

DerNebel said:
crissindahouse said:
eFKac said:
Maybe I'm gay but that's terrible :-/

Well, it doesn't really have much to do with Cosplay anymore and is more like "I want to make some boys who love games horny". Not that this works to me because I don't like these kind of tits but yeah, If she would take this Cosplay serious the focus wouldn't be  so much on the tits^^

That is exactly what about 95% of cosplay is about or at least it is whne models like her are hired to do it.

Cosplay should be about looking as close to the character as possible to look cool in conventions and to take photos with people cosplaying from the same manga/game, right ? 

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
crissindahouse said:
eFKac said:

Well, it doesn't really have much to do with Cosplay anymore and is more like "I want to make some boys who love games horny". Not that this works to me because I don't like these kind of tits but yeah, If she would take this Cosplay serious the focus wouldn't be  so much on the tits^^

That is exactly what about 95% of cosplay is about or at least it is whne models like her are hired to do it.

Well, this may be true for many who try to make money with it but many other Cosplayers put at least enough time in their costumes to look maybe sexy but still at least close to the original. She looks often as if she thinks "how can I invest as less time as possible to get a costume to get more photos presenting my tits"

I mean what? (this is btw the Pokemon Lugia)

just take my profile pic as example.I don't even know who that is but if it would be Nigri she would have a costume where you would see the tits even if it wouldn't make any sense.

i dont find her attractive at all.

That looks horrible. The first pic is ok, afterwards ist just cleavage shots.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

So umm how is this uncharted 4 cosplay when we pretty much know nothing about uncharted 4?

But nice pictures

Around the Network
Gintoki said:
DerNebel said:
crissindahouse said:
eFKac said:

Cosplay should be about looking as close to the character as possible to look cool in conventions and to take photos with people cosplaying from the same manga/game, right ? 

Agreed. I find it way too try hard and it's no longer about cosplay, but boobs and appealing to horny men. I seriously have little respect for women who do that. Can't they impress people with the amount of thought and effort they put into looking like the video game character? I find the entire cosplay section on 9gag embarassing. 

Azerth said:
So umm how is this uncharted 4 cosplay when we pretty much know nothing about uncharted 4?

But nice pictures

Because it uses Uncharted 4 assets

Shes a bit out of proportion. It might look great in a photo shoot but imagine going out with a girl like that, every single guy you meet when you're with her would have wandering eyes. Good luck if you went on a holiday to Spain or Italy.

crissindahouse said:
DerNebel said:

Well, this may be true for many who try to make money with it but many other Cosplayers put at least enough time in their costumes to look maybe sexy but still at least close to the original. She looks often as if she thinks "how can I invest as less time as possible to get a costume to get more photos presenting my tits"

I mean what?

just take my profile pic as example.I don't even know who that is but if it would be Nigri she would have a costume where you would see the tits even if it wouldn't make any sense.

And she does what she does because it works, seriously she is the most famous cosplayer out there, she sure as hell is the only one I know, people love her stuff and so who's to tell her that her way of cosplaying is wrong?

Sure, she is clearly taking advantage of her looks but so what? That doesn't mean she isn't taking Cosplaying seriously.

fapfapfap

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.