By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ryse Son Of Rome still the best looking console game?

I think Second Son looks slighty better! Ryse still remains a very gorgeous game, though!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
Zekkyou said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

Ive never denied it. But as far as competitions go, they should have rules and I dont see why eliminating games which frequently go below 30fps isnt a good rule to have for this generation of consoles.

Have to say i agree. As i said earlier, i find it very difficult to be impressed by a game that can't maintain a consistent frame rate with a resolution already 44% below 1080p :/

I have similar sentiments over The Order right now. It's without a doubt the most stunning looking console game we've ever seen (by quite a lot in-fact), but if they don't fix those frame rate issues before launch then i can't say i'll be overly impressed by it.

Eh The Order looks good but the first footage they showed had some pretty glaring flaws. The dead eyes being the worst offender

The Order looks good but I am just not that impressed.

You know what I've notice a trend in this thread, PC Gamers tend to think Ryse wins, while Console Gamers/Low Spec PC gamers think that Second Son wins.
Geometries
Textures
Lighting
Resolution
Art Style
Composition
what else am I missing?
These are the various components of graphics

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

For me is better Battlefield 4.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
You know what I've notice a trend in this thread, PC Gamers tend to think Ryse wins, while Console Gamers/Low Spec PC gamers think that Second Son wins.
Geometries
Textures
Lighting
Resolution
Art Style
Composition
what else am I missing?
These are the various components of graphics

For all the first Infamous wins, easily by raw numbers and with a bonus: it's an open world game.

The last 2 are subjective so Ryse may win for many people.

Around the Network

The Order: 1886 or DriveClub