By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The dangers of purchasing games on PSN

Wright said:

This sucks so much, I would advise you to sell your Ps3 and purchase a 360.

I will purchase a 360 if Sales2099 purchases a PS3

This is the only deal that can be made

Around the Network
enditall727 said:

I already called Sony yesterday

I was originally just going to take this L but I gave in and was like "I'll just call them really quick and hopefully i'll be playing Sine Mora in the next 20-30 minutes"

So i called and the little auto pre recorded lady came on and said that i was going to have to wait about 15 minutes after answering the 2 questions

..THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I GOTTA WAIT "15 MINUTES"!?

So i put the phone on speaker, sat the phone down and waited about 15 minutes and as soon as i heard a guy pick the phone, i fucked around and pressed "End Call" instead of the speaker button to take the speaker mode off.

Isn't that lovely?

So i immediately called back again because i wanted to play Sine Mora as soon as possible. I waited the 15 minutes again, they picked up and after giving my info, they said that i was going to have to wait a couple days for the refund to transfer back into my wallet.

I immediately thought " nooooo! I bet i have to wait a full 3 days for it to transfer.

So i asked again before getting off the phone " So you said i'm going to have to wait a couple days?" and she said that it was going to take like 5-like10 days

.. THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT "5-10 DAYS"!?

Why can't you just do it now? Whatever

I'll probably have purchased Sine Mora without the refund by that time. I'll probably buy it today

Oh well

Well you are getting the money back. It could have been worse and they could have said no. 

5-10 days is expected for receiving refunds. Once I had to wait almost 3 weeks to get a refund. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

all that while you can complete sine mora in 2,5 hours...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

ghettoglamour said:
"The danger of not being able to read properly"

Sorry dude, I'd rather blame it on yourself so that next time you don't click on the first thing you see and spend your money more carefully. This kinda stuff can happen in any store, physical or digital and with any product. It's YOUR fault.

No, i read it properly

Get on PSN right now, type "S" and scroll down to "I". Now what do you see on the side? You should see it like this

1.) Uncharted 3

2.) Singstar

3.) Silent Hill

4.) Farming Simulator

5.) Sine Mora

^^ this is what you see because i'm looking at it right now.

So i see the game that i'm looking for and i click it. I DID NOT know that PSN had more than 1 Sine Mora. 

Burek said:
I went to check what's happening, and found out that there are two versions of Sine Mora. One has a "PS Vita" tag, and another has a "PS3" tag.

If you had bothered to actually check this fact, you would not need to write about it on the internet.

As almost everybody here suggested, it is much more helpful to phone Sony customer service than to share it on a random forum. I'm positive that they will rectify your mistake.

Also, I find the thread title as very misleading, and somewhat of a click-bait, as I was expecting that the "Dangers" had something to do with fraud, theft or some other malpractice, instead of being a self-inflicted wound due to false assumptions and negligence.

This is what happens when you make false assumptions..

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
Wright said:

Ewww. Thanks but no thanks.

(Mods....this is obviously me playing around, not meant to be trolling).

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

enditall727 said:

Well, Sales made a choice!

So... you would say PSN is a... DANGERZONE?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

sales2099 said:
enditall727 said:
Wright said:

Ewww. Thanks but no thanks.

(Mods....this is obviously me playing around, not meant to be trolling).

Reported! (just in case :p)

Moral of the story.... understand that PSN is not exclusive to the PS3.