By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 2014 NPD Thread!

Talking about overtracking, it turns out titanfall is over tracked... or Infamous: SS undertracked!!! Infamous was the best selling nextgen title!! Beat out titanfall!!! Dammmmmmm!

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/15/sony-reacts-to-april-npd-victory-for-ps4-infamous-second-son-best-selling-next-gen-game/

Around the Network
Colocho said:
Talking about overtracking, it turns out titanfall is over tracked... or Infamous: SS undertracked!!! Infamous was the best selling nextgen title!! Beat out titanfall!!! Dammmmmmm!

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/15/sony-reacts-to-april-npd-victory-for-ps4-infamous-second-son-best-selling-next-gen-game/

Haha you're a bit late. You need to catch up on the thread.

Lol. Sorry. I usually do but way too many pages to catch up.

mornelithe said:
Kasz216 said:

Except you know... the Drill posted AFTER the Xbone numbers were out... again, just read up a little bit.

Outside that it's baiting pure and simple... so don't do get again.

Consider yourself warned.

Would you say he's a master baiter? ;)

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
mornelithe said:

Would you say he's a master baiter? ;)

*snip*

Awesome, I was expecting...

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:

Except you know... the Drill posted AFTER the Xbone numbers were out... again, just read up a little bit.

Outside that it's baiting pure and simple... so don't do get again.

Consider yourself warned.

so its baiting bcos of mentioning thedrill not dark_feanor.. don't have the time to read it again but ok. 

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

trixiemafia86 said:

so its baiting bcos of mentioning thedrill not dark_feanor.. don't have the time to read it again but ok. 

No it's baiting for mentioning either of them, because it's done to do nothing but get a rise out of them.

It's just a lot dumber then normal because you mentioned thedrill who was already in the thread at the time.

199k for the ps4 isn't bad, considering it was a 4 week month (correct me if I'm wrong) with no retail releases.

OttoniBastos said:

Kind of off-topic but i was making some math and came to this:

We know Xone sold 3 million globally at december 31;
We know Xone sold ~1,817,000 consoles in USA(NPD Nov + Dec);

So basically USA was 60% of Xone market at december 31;

Assuming this ratio didn't change (because we don't have any evidence of sales boost on europe/RoW)
and knowing that Xone sold ~825k in USA(NPD jan - april), we came to the conclusion that Xone sold ~1,375,000 consoles WW in 2014 which means:

3 millions + 1,375 ~= 4,375,000 Xone sold at may 3.

titanfall is going to heavily sku numbers for US. So Mrch and april should be more than 60%. 

kopstudent89 said:
So it's Wii U's chance to redeem itself really this month. Needs to at least match the levels of PS4/XBone this month (though both aren't doin that well really)

lol i love posts like this. sellng 4x as much as wii u and 2x xb1 isnt doing well lol