By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 2014 NPD Thread!

Boutros is doing the NPD thread this time around? Hooray!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

These numbers will be very interesting after the weekly threads this past month or so.

tagged...

will be interesting indeed... will also be interesting during the coming months after E3 when we compare sales to see if the trends continue and all MS does has no impact or if they are actualy turning things around.

Madword said:

On neogaf there are suggestions that it might be nearly 2:1 on PS4's favour... looking at 100-150 for XBO and 200-300 for PS4... if thats true... gah.

No way I'm believing PS4 is anywhere close to 300k or that XBO is as low as 100k.

BenVTrigger said:
Keep in mind what I told you guys was an indication of things I was seeing. Could be different at other retailers but Id be really surprised if so.

Excited to see these numbers.

Prediction then BenV!? 

I predict 200k PS4 135k X1, do you think it will similar?

Around the Network

Soon guys!

Originally Posted by Ishan

are we getting the npd numbers today?

Aquamarine In 10 minutes to clients.

The PS5 Exists. 

ITS TIME

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

BenVTrigger said:
Keep in mind what I told you guys was an indication of things I was seeing. Could be different at other retailers but Id be really surprised if so.

Excited to see these numbers.

I don't know if you are on Gaf, but there was suggestions that someone from Gamestop (is that where you work) was suggesting a bad XBO month.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I predict another embarassing month for VGC.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

My hands are flooding with black feathers