By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs: 900p PS4, 792p X1, both 30fps

mysteryman said:
Wii U to have the definitive version confirmed

This...

In all honestly, the game looks interesting. If it has good gamepad implementation I may bite.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network
PureDante said:
tuscaniman99 said:
Watch Dogs is going to flop hard. Ubisoft is going to be hurting badly after this one.

*highly* doubt that. preorders were high for launch. a looott of people were pissed about it getting delayed. 

also, pc master race.

They need this game to sell 5 million plus across all consoles. It won't come close to that. Trust me this game is going to flop. Especially after seeing what its going to be running at on next gen console I don't even want to see what it looks like for 360 and PS3.

this is going to be 480i on x360 lol. this should hv been nextgen only from the start =D

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

OMFG I wish I spent $2000 that I didn't have on a PC instead of a PS4.

good thing I snagged a 7950 during a crazy sale for sub $130 back in january

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
PureDante said:
tuscaniman99 said:
Watch Dogs is going to flop hard. Ubisoft is going to be hurting badly after this one.

*highly* doubt that. preorders were high for launch. a looott of people were pissed about it getting delayed. 

also, pc master race.

They need this game to sell 5 million plus across all consoles. It won't come close to that. Trust me this game is going to flop. Especially after seeing what its going to be running at on next gen console I don't even want to see what it looks like for 360 and PS3.

I don't think passing 5 million is gonna be much of an problem. Its a highly anticipated game and there will be slim pickings for a next few months. The first week will probably be 1.5 - 2 million.

The average consumer doesn't think like you. News about resolution and fps will have little impact on whether or not people buy it.

I'm not sure how the 7th gen version will look, but Assassin's Creed games look great on 7th gen, GTA V looked great, so Watch Dogs could look impressive as well.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

HokageTenshi said:

the Sony staff who in charge of the PS4 Watch Dogs preorder ads should get a pay cut... fired

Fixed your post for you!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wagram said:
RenCutypoison said:
Wagram said:
Honestly, the only 60fps you'll see at 1080p is likely on PC. Neither of these machines have the hardware potential that the manufacturers think they do.

So you don't expect 1080p 60fps in the future of this gen ?

Perhaps games that sacrafice graphical ability, but for technical showcases like Uncharted or The Division? Not a chance.

New to consoles or short memory ?

2007 : (Call of duty 4, ps3)

2013 : (Call of Duty Ghosts, ps3)

RenCutypoison said:
Wagram said:
RenCutypoison said:
Wagram said:
Honestly, the only 60fps you'll see at 1080p is likely on PC. Neither of these machines have the hardware potential that the manufacturers think they do.

So you don't expect 1080p 60fps in the future of this gen ?

Perhaps games that sacrafice graphical ability, but for technical showcases like Uncharted or The Division? Not a chance.

His point remains valid; for showcase games most devs still chose 30fps with more detail over 60fps with less. This gen will be no different.

curl-6 said:
RenCutypoison said:

His point remains valid; for showcase games most devs still chose 30fps with more detail over 60fps with less. This gen will be no different.

Meanwhile several games on the ps4 already took the 1080p 60fps step.

And wich ps3/x360 first year games were in 720p 30fps ?