By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs: 900p PS4, 792p X1, both 30fps

the PS4 version was downgraded, see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiA0PKPkRC0

What Ubisoft is doing here is just to make the xbox version of watch dogs don't look that bad. i bet the PS4 version was 1080p and the xbox one has always been 792p.

Around the Network
petroleo said:
the PS4 version was downgraded, see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiA0PKPkRC0

What Ubisoft is doing here is just to make the xbox version of watch dogs don't look that bad. i bet the PS4 version was 1080p and the xbox one has always been 792p.

Please tell me that this is a joke post. Please.

A lot of people have very little faith in next-gen consoles, saying this is expected and that the PS4 doesn't have the hardware for 1080p / 60fps in these types of games. What about Metal Gear Solid V though? It's 1080p / 60fps, open world and looking absolutely great.

We should expect better than this.

I wonder what the Wii U will be at???

It appears it's easier to get 1080p @ 60 fps on wii u than it is on xbone and ps4.

brendude13 said:
A lot of people have very little faith in next-gen consoles, saying this is expected and that the PS4 doesn't have the potential for 1080p / 60fps in these types of games. What about Metal Gear Solid V though, it's 1080p / 60fps, open world and looking absolutely great.

We should expect better than this.

This whole thing is most likely a similar problem to Thief's. Developing for too many platforms. Not enough effort put into the ones with smaller install bases (or maybe even all of them). Ground Zeroes might have been released on several as well but less (no PC, no Wii U) and the engine was built specifically for next gen systems. WD development has been a bit of a mess really.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

It appears it's easier to get 1080p @ 60 fps on wii u than it is on xbone and ps4.

It's as easy as 1080p60 on PS360 but then your games will look like hd last-gen games with a fluid flamerate

walsufnir said:
Dulfite said:

It's as easy as 1080p60 on PS360 but then your games will look like hd last-gen games with a fluid flamerate

I'd rather have that with the gamepad than shinier graphics with the boring typical controllers. I'm 23 and have Bern gaming my whole life and I like new things when it comes to controllers.

Dulfite said:
walsufnir said:
Dulfite said:

I'd rather have that with the gamepad than shinier graphics with the boring typical controllers. I'm 23 and have Bern gaming my whole life and I like new things when it comes to controllers.

Don't know what your age has anything to do with it but my cumulated game years are what your age is We can be glad that there is currently an option for everyone and so everyone can buy what he wants

Pemalite said:
792P could be a resolution potentially higher than 1080P or 1600P, so where is the other half of the resolution?

ah? wait, what... i don't even...

o.0

Dulfite said:
walsufnir said:
Dulfite said:

oh wow, 23... you must have been through a lot. I bet you'd have tons of stories to tell...