By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs: 900p PS4, 792p X1, both 30fps

Hibern81 said:
Thank god for the delay! If it would have released last November it would have been like playing a slide show.

Marketing delay after Legends-ary flop

Around the Network

Wii U to have the definitive version confirmed

RenCutypoison said:
Wagram said:
Honestly, the only 60fps you'll see at 1080p is likely on PC. Neither of these machines have the hardware potential that the manufacturers think they do.

So you don't expect 1080p 60fps in the future of this gen ?

Perhaps games that sacrafice graphical ability, but for technical showcases like Uncharted or The Division? Not a chance.

Considered a PS4 purchase but meh. Gonna hold out for a steam sale.

4 ≈ One

Assassin's Creed 4 was 900p on PS4 until they patched it to 1080p. Just sayin people.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

i'm hoping it sells most on the PS4 as that is the argument i enjoy,i've read the PC smashes up the PS4,the ONE res doesn't matter anymore and the WiiU is the definitive experience,hopefully PS4 version takes the sales lead

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Barenziah said:
i'm hoping it sells most on the PS4 as that is the argument i enjoy,i've read the PC smashes up the PS4,the ONE res doesn't matter anymore and the WiiU is the definitive experience,hopefully PS4 version takes the sales lead

I would imagine it will.  I'm pretty sure they have exclusive advertising and DLC coming to it.  Then you have the 3M+ sales gap (probably ~3.5M-4M when it launches, after adjustments and 2 more weeks of sales) between the One and PS4.

Watch Dogs is going to flop hard. Ubisoft is going to be hurting badly after this one.

thismeintiel said:
Barenziah said:

I would imagine it will.  I'm pretty sure they have exclusive advertising and DLC coming to it.  Then you have the 3M+ sales gap (probably ~3.5M-4M when it launches, after adjustments and 2 more weeks of sales) between the One and PS4.

Do you have to pre order the game to get the dlc? I haven't yet... Was hoping to wait for a few reviews. But if the dlc is preorder only, then I'm may have to preorder it.(on ps4)

tuscaniman99 said:
Watch Dogs is going to flop hard. Ubisoft is going to be hurting badly after this one.

*highly* doubt that. preorders were high for launch. a looott of people were pissed about it getting delayed. 

also, pc master race.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.