By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendomination 2014

How long did it take the PS3 to turn around? I wasn't following sales back then.

Around the Network

It will be a great year. And its not being sold at a loss anymore, so financially its not a failure anymore.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Mystro-Sama said:
How long did it take the PS3 to turn around? I wasn't following sales back then.

Trick question. Ps3 never did nearly as bad and wasnt launched in its strongest region for the first 5months. 

Max King of the Wild said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Trick question. Ps3 never did nearly as bad and wasnt launched in its strongest region for the first 5months. 

And people make it sound like it faceplanted in the dirt lol

What are u talking about wii u outsold ps3 for the first to get to a million in japan thats how terrible it was doing look up the article you do some research and gosh you must love nintendo you reply to all my post

Around the Network

If these casuals left then why are the most anticipated games nintendo and why mk8 sold out and had the most pre orders this week and where are these so called ps4 games hype is over Virgins and Losers

Please look it up on wiki it sold  horribly and was selling at a loss for the consoles first 2 years please look it up before making these remarks

Turkish said:
PigPen said:

Will the Wii U win out in the long run?  Nintendo is doing no wrong in my eyes and is on a path to be printing money again.  The Wii U is no longer selling at a lost, just to get that out of the way.  Nintendo has the most exclusives and it can only get better.  Four 3DS and three Wii U exclusives from Sega who is also bringing Sonic Boom.  I'm going to go ahead and list the Wii U exclusives.

1. Sonic Boom
  2. Mario Kart 8
  3. SMT x Fire Emblem
  4. Yarn Yoshi
  5. Zelda U
  6. Bayonetta 2
  7. X   
  8. Fatal Frame U
  9. Hyrule Warriors
That's just the beginning of the Nintendomination.  Miyamoto is working on a new IP. Retro Studios is now working on a IP.   There's really no need to list the Wii U Indie support cause that will be a very long list.  I'm optimistic about Nintendo's future.  I couldn't find a better lineup of exclusives on any other platform.  I'm excited about E3, how about you? 

Why is nintendo still losing money then.

How is Nintendo dominating when they'll only estimating to sell 3.6M wiiu's til march 31 2015?

Games in bold are not coming out this year. Retro studios just made DKCTF, their new game will be 3-4 years away.

Actually, X is coming out this year worldwide!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

WhiteEaglePL said:
Smash also.

annddddd a very possible one of : starfox, Metroid , kid Icarus.

animal crossing U will probably be next year .
expect to see Mario party 10 at e3.......and.......KIRBY UUUUUU =D

Hopefully we get a Star Fox that has many explosionz and awesome grafix!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Mystro-Sama said:

And people make it sound like it faceplanted in the dirt lol

Not only that but with three extra months in Europe in 2008 than in 2007 a reduced price in 2008 for the entire year insead of just nov+dec in 2007 and the 80gig being lower price in 2008, GTA4 LBP and MGS4... only gave the ps3 a 22% increase YoY