By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I just bought a Wii U...

Good suggestions in this thread...Also check out some eShop titles like:
Mighty Switch Force
Bit.Trip Presents: Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Stick it to the Man
Dr. Luigi
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Trine 2
And all the classic games that interest you ^.^

Around the Network

I cannot stress just how great Wind Waker HD is, regardless of whether you played the original. Gorgeous game.

Pikmin 3 is cool, MK8 is unmissable, Super Mario 3D world is a blast with friends, and keep an eye out for Zelda U.

Also, don't buy digital games until Nintendo makes them tied to your account and not the system.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Pick up zombiu do t care what anyone says its by far the best scary game out there. Plus you can find it for cheap.

See my games in my sig. Above all zombiu then first party.

sundin13 said:
Good suggestions in this thread...Also check out some eShop titles like:
Mighty Switch Force
Bit.Trip Presents: Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Stick it to the Man
Dr. Luigi
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Trine 2
And all the classic games that interest you ^.^

Yes, I second the suggestion to look at the eshop for some great low price titles. And there should be more on the way!

Around the Network

Try ZombiU if you find it cheap. Gunplay sucks but when you have to use the gamepad's screen for something and there are zombies coming, holy fuck you feel really under pressure.

Lego City Undercover doesn't get enough credit. Hope they announce a sequel soon.

Super Mario 3d world and Pikmin 3

I really like Sonic Lost World. You should for sure download Mighty Switch Force and Giana Sisters!!

Just get Mario 3D World already.