By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I just bought a Wii U...

SnakeEyez said:
Thanks for the replies. I already have monster hunter on 3ds as well as rayman legends on vita, I was looking at wonderful 101 since it is very cheap and has always interested me, and how good are the nyko pro controllers? I never get a third party controller but may have to so I can get 4 player action in Mario kart 8.

Pro Controller is more expensive but awesome battery life and comfortable.

Nyko Pro Commander cheaper good battery but less than pro controller. Less comfortable IMO.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
Thanks for the replies. I already have monster hunter on 3ds as well as rayman legends on vita, I was looking at wonderful 101 since it is very cheap and has always interested me, and how good are the nyko pro controllers? I never get a third party controller but may have to so I can get 4 player action in Mario kart 8.

There is a short demo for W101 on the eshop, so you can have sure if it is something you will or not enjoy.

Lego City Undercover, ZombiU, 3D World, Pikmin 3 and WWHD are all great games.

Don't forget you get to choose a free game when you purchase Mario Kart 8.

Recommendations:

Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Pikmin 3
Rayman Legends
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
New Super Mario Bros U
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
ZombiU
The Wonderful 101
Lego City Undercover
Need for Speed Most Wanted U

I think you should get 3D World, Rayman Legends ( best 3rd party game on the WiiU so far), Wind Waker HD and Pikmin 3!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Deus Ex: HR Director's Cut & ZombiU

I think they're worth given a try.

Super Mario 3D World really should be your first purchase - it's better than Tropical Freeze. But they're both good choices. Looks like you already have plans for Wind Waker. So Pikmin 3, Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U (+ Luigi U) are the remaining staples. After that, just go with what looks interesting to you - Wonderful 101, Lego City Undercover, Rayman, ZombiU, the handful of third party non-exclusives Wii U has, all are worth checking out. I don't have all those games myself but I cherry picked what I thought looked good. Do the same!

SM3DW is my favorite. Very good.

Super Mario 3D Worlds is good.

Zombiu. Buy it now!