By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I just bought a Wii U...

sborwege said:
Lego City Undercover doesn't get enough credit. Hope they announce a sequel soon.

This

Around the Network

If it didn't come with the console, Nintendo Land is great for local multiplayer.

Super Mario 3D World.
GOTY 2013.

I'm not talking to you.

I'm not social on this website.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

I'm not talking to you. I'm not social on this website. Sorry.

Wii Sports Club Tennis and/or Golf license.

SnakeEyez said:
Thanks for the replies. I already have monster hunter on 3ds as well as rayman legends on vita, I was looking at wonderful 101 since it is very cheap and has always interested me, and how good are the nyko pro controllers? I never get a third party controller but may have to so I can get 4 player action in Mario kart 8.

Nyko Pro Commander is a great piece of Kit for the price. I would put it on par with the Nintendo pro controller, but it suits different people. Surely worth trying it.

Around the Network

Did anyone else notice how supportive, helpful and friendly Wii U owners seem to be in a setting like this?

I also recommend Lego City Undercover! I played it for over 100 hours last year so that must mean something. Really refreshing open world game.

Yep.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Did anyone else notice how supportive, helpful and friendly Wii U owners seem to be in a setting like this?

I'm sure if anyone posted here that they bought a Xbox 1 or PS4 and asked for recommendations members from their communities would give games that they were enjoying too.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

I'm sure if anyone posted here that they bought a Xbox 1 or PS4 and asked for recommendations members from their communities would give games that they were enjoying too.

The majority of the time I hear complainers bemoaning everything and anything, especially people who see the word nintendo and come to have a troll.

Further, when I owned a PS3, 50% of the advice I received or conversations I had involved rudeness, xenophobia, swear words or immaturity. When I mentioned WII U owners, I wasn't specifically speaking of this forum. I was speaking in general terms.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
ganoncrotch said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

The majority of the time I hear complainers bemoaning everything and anything, especially people who see the word nintendo and come to have a troll.

Further, when I owned a PS3, 50% of the advice I received or conversations I had involved rudeness, xenophobia, swear words or immaturity. When I mentioned WII U owners, I wasn't specifically speaking of this forum. I was speaking in general terms.

oh yeah that's fair enough, if you see sites like N4g I know there the fan base is fairly crazy Sony biased but here on VGchartz there is a decent community for all 3 systems so when it's a thread about just 1 machine there is normally a good chat about just that system, when there's some multiplatform that has either DLC on one system or a better frame rate on another tho you can see some pretty nasty stuff kicking off at times, if you wanna see the worst of it tho you can do a search by users who are currently banned and read what they did to get it, I read it for fun at times :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive