By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sunset Overdrive Game play!

How do you feel?

Excited!! 82 49.10%

Meh 25 14.97%

Average 23 13.77%

Disappointed 11 6.59%

Can't wait!!! 13 7.78%

I just pre ordered! 11 6.59%

Total:165

Check out the link belong, come back tell us what you think. Xbox One player this looks impressive, im looking forward to the Insomniac Games title, an open world, third-person shooter, published by Microsoft Studios. Set for release this year. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REF85Z2cX3s 

Around the Network

Almost everyone is excited for this game my friend! except for a selected few..

The game kicks ass!

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:

The game kicks ass!

After Titanfall are we really doing this again?  Anyone who desn't like an X1 exclusive is automatially a biased fanboy?

I think this game looks awesome. Hopefully it's not just a case of repetitive hordes of enemies attacking you though.

It's different although it does remind me of Dead Rising 3 with swarms of enemies and crazy weapons. If they can nail the gameplay and move away from the dated platform style they are used to, this could be a fun game.

Overal I like they are trying something new but not kind of feels like they are sticking to their platform gaming roots with the enimies, weapons and gameplay. Will it work on a open world fps? Not sure until I get my hands on it.

Around the Network
celador said:
SweetTalia said:

The game kicks ass!

After Titanfall are we really doing this again?  Anyone who desn't like an X1 exclusive is automatially a biased fanboy?

Whooaa..easy now.. where in my comment I mentioned biased fanboy?

I just said a selected few people did not like it..

Praise the One.

celador said:
SweetTalia said:

The game kicks ass!

They said selected few, not ps4 fanboys. Seriously though this game looks amazing! 

celador said:
SweetTalia said:

The game kicks ass!

This is what you make of "selected few". But reading comments on the threads about it regarding Insomniac and the game, he has a point here.

It's.. Interesting? I don't really know how to put it. I do like the art style though!

SweetTalia said:
celador said:
SweetTalia said:

The game kicks ass!

Whooaa..easy now.. where in my comment I mentioned biased fanboy?

I just said a selected few people did not like it..

You didn't mention it, you implied it, as I think you know.  People in the thread a few days ago said they weren't that excited for it and they got jumped on, just like with Titanfall.  I just hope that doesn't carry on