By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Line up wii-u for the rest of 2014.... wow! Only 'great' games

Solid lineup.. If there were thrice as many on the list

Around the Network

Mighty No. 9 and The Human Element are also known releases for 2015. Fatal Frame will more than likely be a holiday 2015 release as well. Add Zelda U and Miyamoto new IP (which I really hope is worth all the anticipation). Holding out hopes for Dragon Quest X localization as well. I know, long shot. Also Monster Hunter Frontier U maybe?

fedfed said:
well if COD next is on XB1 it should be on WiiU too then... no console will have a big user base by Xmas.
ps4 should be around 10 mil by next COD, Wii U and XB1 should be around 7.5/8... but XB1 will not have a great gap on WiiU

If COD is on XB1 then why does that mean it shold be o the Wii U as well?

They will base their decision on projected sales of COD on both console-  Wii U sales of COD are very weak and no matter the difference in userbase by the holidays, the XB1 will sell far more COD software than Wii u

DerNebel said:
If that's really all that's left for 2014 then that's just sad, not in quality necessarily but in quantity.

If you need more than 8 console games a year then you are very sad.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
DerNebel said:
If that's really all that's left for 2014 then that's just sad, not in quality necessarily but in quantity.

How about, if I want to have a choice between more then 8 console games a year? Also, seriously? Calling someone sad for the amount of games he plays in a given year? On a gaming website? I hope you see the irony in this.

Around the Network

5 games + 1 possible cancellation coming is nothing to be happy about.

Why is everyone so gloomy here?

That's a fine list of games. Can you get better exclusives on the other consoles? Doubt it. I have a decent laptop if I want to play third party games, but that's a big if after the mess of Rome Total War II. I'll probably get the South Park game when it drops in price though.

Plus hopefully E3 announces some games that are coming this year.

And if you have a 3DS and Wii U, you really have no reason at all to complain about the upcoming games for this year.

I was hoping Nintendo go in a full beast mode and release a lot of games, but that a good lineup for a 3.6m forecast.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
DerNebel said:

What is pretty sad is you thinking that. Not everyone is a blind consumer that snap up every game Nintendo puts out on the Wii U. People want options, they want choices. Having to choose between eight games in a year is beyond sad when a console is deep into its second year. Looking at DK:TF sales Wii U owners now are left with seven.

The sales don't lie and to me it is looking more and more like the general consumer have largely lost interest in Nintendo home console games, no matter how great they are. 

You are very lucky to be totally orgasmic over having eight games (or whatever) in 2014. For many Wii U owners that don't care for DK, Bayonetta or Hyrule it is indeed sad. 

At least I have Project Cars and Watchdogs.. and X but I rather have a choice of much more than eight. 

Eight games in one year is NOT a great marketing tool if you want to sell consoles.

I don't see X releasing this year.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!