By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Line up wii-u for the rest of 2014.... wow! Only 'great' games

fedfed said:
well if COD next is on XB1 it should be on WiiU too then... no console will have a big user base by Xmas.
ps4 should be around 10 mil by next COD, Wii U and XB1 should be around 7.5/8... but XB1 will not have a great gap on WiiU

Come on man, Call of Duty is most at home on MS consoles. Just because the One has less sales than the WiiU ATM doesn't mean anything regarding a WiiU release. Hell, Ghosts only sold like 150'000 copies on WiiU.

Around the Network

No question a great lineup. But what's left for 2015?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

I guess that's what E3 is for? 2014 just started so they wouldn't reveal their 2015 plans when we don't even know what their 2014 release schedule is like.

burning_phoneix said:
vivster said:

I guess that's what E3 is for? 2014 just started so they wouldn't reveal their 2015 plans when we don't even know what their 2014 release schedule is like.

Let's hope for the best.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

X? Confirmed for 2014?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
X? Confirmed for 2014?

Currently yes.

vivster said:
burning_phoneix said:
vivster said:

Let's hope for the best.

I'm willing to bet Yarn Yoshi and Zelda Wii U will be 2015 releases though. I doubt a new 3D Mario is in the works which makes me wonder what the new IP Miyamoto is working on.

Hard to believe X will come out this year. The game has been barely shown in comparison to Bayonetta 2, for exemple.

You forgot Sonic Boom and the NFC game(s)!

Not too hyped for Hyrule Warriors or Watch Dogs, but any year that features Smash Bros. and Mario Kart is OK in my book :)

I really need to hurry up and burn through my current WiiU backlog and also beat Xenoblade before I can properly tackle everything 2014 and 2015 have to offer.

Plus the 'single player game to show the value of the gamepad'...

And NFP. (which from the sounds of things may be interesting, the idea of £15 plastic toys usable in one game is horrid to me, but useable in multiple games? colour me interested)