By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Top 40 - May 3rd 2014

DerNebel said:
Are we using this one?

Well I'll just post here. With Spider-Man at the top this must be a slow week, also I'm out of the loop here, did the game release on X1 or not? I'd say Child of Light sales are ok for what it is, especially since the majority of sales will be digital. Kinda hard to say but I think the PS4 might have edged out the X1 this week.

Spiderman released digitally on X1 at the same time as the others.  I think a retial version is still incoming, not 100% sure

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
So that game everyone said no one cares about in the multiple threads of it's rocky release, Is the weeks best seller, interesting.

Looks like it got its numbers from the movie coming out the friday before.

kowenicki said:
Xenostar said:
So that game everyone said no one cares about in the multiple threads of it's rocky release, Is the weeks best seller, interesting.

Titanfall (ONE) remains at number 1 on the individual format charts, so Spiderman has started poorly and will fall off a cliff next week.

But as spiderman didnt actually get a retail release on X1 and it still came Top of the charts, it is more popular than people dimissed it to be. 

Titanfall x1 back to number 1 , wow that is all folks.

Praise the One.

TItanfall is number 2 now? Whyyy?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Also did anyone notice this over the last 2 weeks?

Fifa X1: Nr. 24 (2 weeks ago) -> Nr. 15 (last week) -> Nr. 13

COD X1: Nr. 38 (2 weeks ago) -> Nr. 23 (last week) -> Nr. 15

Could it be that *raises flame shield* some people bought the Titanfall bundle and are now getting bored with the game faster than they expected? :D

DerNebel said:

Could it be that *raises flame shield* people bought the Titanfall bundle and are now getting bored with the game faster than they expected? :D

Or people don't just buy a console for only 1 game. As shown from the Xbox family Tie Ratios

Titanfall XB1 #1 8 weeks after launch? Legs.

DerNebel said:

Could it be that *raises flame shield* people bought the Titanfall bundle and are now getting bored with the game faster than they expected? :D

Or maybe people don't want to play just one game on their new system, you know. Getting "bored" doesn't really matter and there's no way of proving it either.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I'm surprised to see MGSV still in there. Have people not figured out the game is only 30 seconds long?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!