By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Top 40 - May 3rd 2014

kowenicki said:
DerNebel said:

Also did anyone notice this over the last 2 weeks?

Fifa X1: Nr. 24 (2 weeks ago) -> Nr. 15 (last week) -> Nr. 13

COD X1: Nr. 38 (2 weeks ago) -> Nr. 23 (last week) -> Nr. 15

Could it be that *raises flame shield* some people bought the Titanfall bundle and are now getting bored with the game faster than they expected? :D

what? lol

thats some leap.

Why? I mean Fifa is not really a game that can replace Titanfall and the UK just loves it, so that might not necessarily have something to do with this, I concede that. But COD is a online shooter than can in theory replace Titanfall for someone and if I now see how the X1 version is seeing a distinct increase while all other versions are dropping or flat, then I have to wonder if it does have something to do with Titanfall.

I mean, let's be honest here, many people are getting Titanfall through the bundle, so I really don't see why it would be so hard to imagine that some people (I'll edit my original post to make this more clear) just didn't like Titanfall that much and therefore are now switching to COD.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:
DerNebel said:

Could it be that *raises flame shield* some people bought the Titanfall bundle and are now getting bored with the game faster than they expected? :D

what? lol

thats some leap.

Why? I mean Fifa is not really a game that can replace Titanfall and the UK just loves it, so that might not necessarily have something to do with this, I concede that. But COD is a online shooter than can in theory replace Titanfall for someone and if I now see how the X1 version is seeing a distinct increase while all other versions are dropping or flat, then I have to wonder if it does have something to do with Titanfall.

I mean, let's be honest here, many people are getting Titanfall through the bundle, so I really don't see why it would be so hard to imagine that some people (I'll edit my original post to make this more clear) just didn't like Titanfall that much and therefore are now switching to COD.

Interesting opinion. Too bad we can't really know the facts.

Praise the One.

Ps4 looks strong this week.

Seece said:
Titanfall XB1 #1 8 weeks after launch? Legs.

There have been no other major releases since.

Bunchedundies said:
Seece said:

Actually yes, there was. Infamous Second son. You seem to forget very quickly about it that it was release. It's major.

Praise the One.

Around the Network
Bunchedundies said:
Seece said:

Infamous?

Edit: Seems Talia already got it before me lol but yeah I guess it is a forgettable "major" game huh?

Quite nice for Child of Light! I Started the thing yesterday, it's amazing. But only the PS4 one charted? That's quite amazing too...

EDIT : Oh! I just noticed Mario Golf bomba... If MK8 bomba this is pretty much the end of Nintendo in the UK.

ryuzaki57 said:
Quite nice for Child of Light! I Started the thing yesterday, it's amazing. But only the PS4 one charted? That's quite amazing too...

Retail edition is only for PS and PC no?

DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:
DerNebel said:

what? lol

thats some leap.

That is probably the most retarded conclusion to get out of a Top40 chart I have seen in a while.

Titanfall on Xbox One is still the no. selling game and you spin it to "people are getting tired of it, because CoD increased from No. 23 to No. 15."
Even if people got tired of Titanfall, it would be totally fine, because the game is 8 weeks old.

What is you conclusion that InFamous is on No. 10 just after 7 weeks? People hated it, destroyed the game or sold it used? Nonsense.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
DerNebel said:

That is probably the most retarded conclusion to get out of a Top40 chart I have seen in a while.

Titanfall on Xbox One is still the no. selling game and you spin it to "people are getting tired of it, because CoD increased from No. 23 to No. 15."
Even if people got tired of Titanfall, it would be totally fine, because the game is 8 weeks old.

What is you conclusion that InFamous is on No. 10 just after 7 weeks? People hated it, destroyed the game or sold it used? Nonsense.

Ok, genius. You do understand that I mean that some people that bought the game already are getting tired of it and are thus now buying COD, right? That has absolutely nothing to do with the placement of Titanfall in the charts (no matter how much that is boosted by the bundles).

The next time before you call something retarded at least make fucking sure you understand it right.