By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
DerNebel said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
DerNebel said:

Battlefront is a pretty obvious one, Destiny's DLC hatting is going to continue and considering that Sony has been making a very conscious effort to go after genres that made the 360 big with third party efforts I'd say that there'll be a deal for either Mass Effect 4 or Fallout 4, maybe even both (doubtful), anything else is up in the air really, some japanese games make sense.

I'm guessing for ME4 and Fallout 4 you're talking about marketing rights? Because I don't think there's any chance either game is exclusive to a platform for any amount of time.

I completely agree about the Japanese exclusives. I wouldn't be surprised if Square's new JRPG is exclusive to the PS4.

Yeah marketing rights, I was mainly talking about marketing rights and maybe timed DLC in my post. What is the new Square JRPG you're talking about?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/17/square-enix-president-hints-at-new-jrpg-for-home-consoles

It's probably multiplatform, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be PS4 exclusive.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
DerNebel said:

Yeah marketing rights, I was mainly talking about marketing rights and maybe timed DLC in my post. What is the new Square JRPG you're talking about?

Adachi, Star Ocean?

Adachi is dead man, Neogaf decided to kill him. :D

TheGoldenBoy said:
DerNebel said:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/17/square-enix-president-hints-at-new-jrpg-for-home-consoles

It's probably multiplatform, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be PS4 exclusive.

Hm, interesting, we'll see what happens with that.

celador said:

Welp. SFV at E3 then. 

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
celador said:

Welp. SFV at E3 then. 

Was there really any doubt?

DerNebel said:

Was there really any doubt?

Nope. 

I think it is about time to celebrate FFXV's 9th birthday; albeit one day late. That is to say, Versus XIII was first announced 9 years ago yesterday.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
I think it is about time to celebrate FFXV's 9th birthday; albeit one day late. That is to say, Versus XIII was first announced 9 years ago yesterday.

It's almost a classic already and have yet to release

Hopefully it does before it's 10th birthday lol

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

Hopefully it does before it's 10th birthday lol

It'll already release as a 10th Anniverssary edition

Hahaha Versus XIII Remastered

#1 Amb-ass-ador