By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Fuck, both my dualshocks for PS4 are now damaged. Both left sticks rubs are starting to let off. I do have does orb you can put on the sticks but when I push for a long time(Fifa) it flips off the stick.........

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Konami really is trying to let people believe that P.T never happened huh? First removing it from the store and making it only playable if you've already downloaded it, and now you also can't Share Play it anymore. What's next, a patch making the game unplayable?

poklane said:
Konami really is trying to let people believe that P.T never happened huh? First removing it from the store and making it only playable if you've already downloaded it, and now you also can't Share Play it anymore. What's next, a patch making the game unplayable?

Konami also took down Super Bunnyhop's "Kojima vs. Konami" video.

poklane said:

Are you trying to give them ideas?

Is their any news about the PS4 version of FFVII? It was announced as a spring release and we are going to the end of spring with no news yet...

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
Is their any news about the PS4 version of FFVII? It was announced as a spring release and we are going to the end of spring with no news yet...

So anyway, I'm still caught on Bloodborne, and I plan on having the platinum by next week before The Witcher comes out.

Problem is, those Chalice Dungeons are an absolute mess. I hate them. I loathe them. I despise them. The main game was damn near RPG perfection, with it's interconnected worlds and rewarding but challenging learning curve, but the Chalice dungeons just feel like an absolute waste of time to me. Bland, repetitive nonsense that exists solely to pad out the length of the game with minimal thought put into it. Like a twinkie, it's all fluff and filler.

And yet I HAVE to do them to get a couple of the trophies, namely the one where I beat the queen of Pthumerlu or whatever it's called, and the beast glove that can only be found low enough, as well as an 'extremely rare blood gem' that is most likely to be found on a level 4 dungeon.

Nonsense. I hate it. almost enough to make me quit the game.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:

That's why we love you Googh. Nailed it.

So no news?

BraLoD said:

That's why we love you Googh. Nailed it.

You always misspell his name

Runa216 said:

And yet I HAVE to do them to get a couple of the trophies,

Honestly it is not the chalice dungeons that are the problem you just care to much about trophies that you will hurt your enjoyment of it o_o.