By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
GamechaserBE said:
BraLoD said:

That's why we love you Googh. Nailed it.

So no news?

Honestly I have a feeling that it's been cancelled, I think Square Enix noticed how much hate they got for it and, lol I think it's also the most disliked video on PlayStation's Youtube channel. I really think a remake is being made. Or maybe it'll be at E3 and be one of those titles that's like "Available right now".

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
GamechaserBE said:

So no news?

Honestly I have a feeling that it's been cancelled, I think Square Enix noticed how much hate they got for it and, lol I think it's also the most disliked video on PlayStation's Youtube channel. I really think a remake is being made. Or maybe it'll be at E3 and be one of those titles that's like "Available right now".

Yeah, I just hoped that FFVII would start a flow of PS one games coming to PS4.

ItsHappening.gif?

View on YouTube

For those that don't know, the PS+ Edition was indeed released in October in Hong Kong, but was pulled shortly after. It now got updated with some features saying ''Coming Soon'', and the car list is now the following (up to 15 cars from the original 10):

Volkswagen Golf GTI
Mini Cooper Works GP
Audi A1 quattro

Bentley GT V8
Mercedes A 45 AMG
Lotus Evora S

BMW M3 GTS
Maserati GranTurismo
Alfa Romeo 4C

Bac Mono
Audi R8 V10
Marussia B2

Pagani Zonda R
RUF CTR3
Koenigsegg Agera R

poklane said:

ItsHappening.gif?

View on YouTube

For those that don't know, the PS+ Edition was indeed released in October in Hong Kong, but was pulled shortly after. It now got updated with some features saying ''Coming Soon'', and the car list is now the following:

Volkswagen Golf GTI
Mini Cooper Works GP
Audi A1 quattro

Bentley GT V8
Mercedes A 45 AMG
Lotus Evora S

BMW M3 GTS
Maserati GranTurismo
Alfa Romeo 4C

Bac Mono
Audi R8 V10
Marussia B2

Pagani Zonda R
RUF CTR3
Koenigsegg Agera R

seriously? just one location open after how long it took them to take this out. its been 7 months now... geez. 

bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

ItsHappening.gif?

View on YouTube

seriously? just one location open after how long it took them to take this out. its been 7 months now... geez. 

Yeah, they should IMO just cancel the PS+ Edition and give the whole game for free, maybe make it available at the end of Sony's E3 conference.

Around the Network
poklane said:
bananaking21 said:

Yeah, they should IMO just cancel the PS+ Edition and give the whole game for free, maybe make it available at the end of Sony's E3 conference.

yeah forget the PS+ edition and just give the game as part of the PS+ monthly games. 

The new Assassin's Creed will be revealed here 45 minutes from this comment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DSlgEcp5aM

Had a very interesting talk with an ebgamea owner today about lots of gaming stuff (I love how I can just walk into a store and have a huge discussion with someone about the hobby we have). Talked about upcoming releases, hard drive size, PS plus etc, and the Convo eventually shifted to digital gaming. He said that the company has a plan in place to phase out all physical stores and have one online digital store instead, if the industry shifts that way (which it will). Most of you will think it's pretty obvious that big physical retailers would shift to online stores, but i was surprised at how accepting he was of it, almost as if he did not care that all these stores and jobs would be lost. Very interesting talk but that's the only thing I thought I should share, and I didn't want to start a thread.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

The Division has been delayed until FY Q4 (January 1st - March 31st): https://www.ubisoftgroup.com/comsite_common/en-US/images/02ubisoft%20fy15%20earnings%20english%20finaltcm99202503.pdf (page 3, near the bottom)

This means that for Q1 2016 we already have Mirror's Edge, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, Street Fighter V (unless that's somehow still this Holiday season) and The Division.

All ND characters in one selfie pic.