By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Runa216 said:
GamechaserBE said:

Honestly it is not the chalice dungeons that are the problem you just care to much about trophies that you will hurt your enjoyment of it o_o. 

Well that' sjust it, I'm so close to getting everything now as it is, I don't want to leave it undone. I like gettingPlatinum on games I really love, it's like my way of letting the world know what my favorite games are, or what ones I loved enough to go for 100%.  Bloodborne has to be that game, for me. 

I completely understand that feeling. It's so frustrating when the final trophy needed is complete bullshit.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Oh, Bralod. lol

Don't try to fight against it, it's fate!

Whenever I tried to type Gooch it would end up being Googh, after two times unnoticed before posting and several attempts being edited before posting I realised I should accept it, that's how it is, Gooch is no more, born from its ashes rises the superior Googh!

We are watching evolution, you are like a pokemon

Dammit. lol

SO how about dem Witcher 3 reviews? 92 on Metacritic after 26 reviews. I am okay with this, since I have it pre-ordered. even got a 10/10 from Gamespot, which we all know is not common

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
SO how about dem Witcher 3 reviews? 92 on Metacritic after 26 reviews. I am okay with this, since I have it pre-ordered. even got a 10/10 from Gamespot, which we all know is not common

Eh. I'm cancelling mine.

gooch_destroyer said:
Runa216 said:

Eh. I'm cancelling mine.

not good enough reviews? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Eh. I'm cancelling mine.

not good enough reviews? 

It's not that. I don't wanna get something I might not like; even it got good scores.

poklane said:

The Division has been delayed until FY Q4 (January 1st - March 31st): https://www.ubisoftgroup.com/comsite_common/en-US/images/02ubisoft%20fy15%20earnings%20english%20finaltcm99202503.pdf (page 3, near the bottom)

This means that for Q1 2016 we already have Mirror's Edge, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, Street Fighter V (unless that's somehow still this Holiday season) and The Division.

The Division seems like its gonna be all kind of wrong. it will be a mess, mark my words. 

there is possibly of uncharted as well.  though i think Sony will have one exclusive in Q1 and the other in Q2. i think it will be Uncharted Q1 and SFV in Q2

Runa216 said:

im happy its at 92, i hope it rises a bit as i really want this to be a success. im very hyped for it and will get it late next month. 

bananaking21 said:
Runa216 said:

im happy its at 92, i hope it rises a bit as i really want this to be a success. im very hyped for it and will get it late next month. 

I doubt 1 or 2 points higher will give it any significant sales boost, but not to worry judging from the hype it will be a big success im sure it can out perform bloodborne.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

I doubt 1 or 2 points higher will give it any significant sales boost, but not to worry judging from the hype it will be a big success im sure it can out perform bloodborne.

yeah a point or two doesnt matter sales wise. but CD project is one of those devs that i really like how they treat gamers. no exclusive content on any console. no holding back bits of the game and selling it as DLC or microtransactions. and their DLC is the kind of DLC that i really really like, its not just a mission or two, its a 10 or 20 hour long DLC, and prices are really really reasonable. id just like the game to get the highest score it can.