By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
TheGoldenBoy said:

Actually Yamauchi said it'll come 2015/2016, which probably means 2016.

he said 2014 or 2015. 

Around the Network

bananaking21 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Actually Yamauchi said it'll come 2015/2016, which probably means 2016.

he said 2014 or 2015. 

http://www.gamestm.co.uk/interviews/ps4-makes-incredible-difference-for-gran-turismo-says-yamauchi/ I can't find anywhere where he said 2014.

“For GT7, myself and my staff have a clear vision: to do everything we couldn’t do in GT6,” Yamauchi revealed. “We want to make it very Gran Turismo. By that I mean it’s going to be a game that matches the very era that we live in, in 2015 or 2016.”

I can't find anywhere where he said 2014.

Chevinator123 said:

Only 5 more days until to wait . . .

TheGoldenBoy said:
bananaking21 said:

he said 2014 or 2015. 

http://www.gamestm.co.uk/interviews/ps4-makes-incredible-difference-for-gran-turismo-says-yamauchi/

“For GT7, myself and my staff have a clear vision: to do everything we couldn’t do in GT6,” Yamauchi revealed. “We want to make it very Gran Turismo. By that I mean it’s going to be a game that matches the very era that we live in, in 2015 or 2016.”

damn, my memory fails me. i remember it was 2015 or 2016. guess it will release 2017 then.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

http://www.gamestm.co.uk/interviews/ps4-makes-incredible-difference-for-gran-turismo-says-yamauchi/

damn, my memory fails me. i remember it was 2015 or 2016. guess it will release 2017 then.

Yeah 2016/2017 seems more likely. I'd be shocked if it's this year's holiday title.

TheGoldenBoy said:
bananaking21 said:

Yeah 2016/2017 seems more likely. I'd be shocked if it's this year's holiday title.

Sony really needs its Western studios to step up and start getting shit done. they cant depend on the japanese devs forever. 

we have 3rd party support so it's not like there are no games to play...

rutea7 said:

im not saying there arent games to play. what i am saying is that the delays are just getting annoying. very annoying. Tomorrow Children should have been out by now, they said Early 2015. still no word on when its even releasing. Until dawn should be out in a  few months, and again, no word. same with tearaway, rime, everybodies gone to the rapture. and dont get me started on shadow of the beast. 

its getting really annoying and frustrating. some of these games have been announced for almost 2 years now. where is some info on wild? why dont we have a No Mans Sky release date? what does Sony have for the holidays? its getting really frustrating having all these game being dangled infront of us with a release date promised soon, just to be delayed and delayed again. 

bananaking21 said:
rutea7 said:

im not saying there arent games to play. what i am saying is that the delays are just getting annoying. very annoying. Tomorrow Children should have been out by now, they said Early 2015. still no word on when its even releasing. Until dawn should be out in a  few months, and again, no word. same with tearaway, rime, everybodies gone to the rapture. and dont get me started on shadow of the beast. 

its getting really annoying and frustrating. some of these games have been announced for almost 2 years now. where is some info on wild? why dont we have a No Mans Sky release date? what does Sony have for the holidays? its getting really frustrating having all these game being dangled infront of us with a release date promised soon, just to be delayed and delayed again. 

most of the games you mentioned are from small studios so I HOPE Sony doesn't put too much pressure on them with release dates. I rather they have a good healthy relationship with the developers than making them burnout when there arent even ACTUAL release dates, a release window is not a release date.

If in 2015 you dont have a release date for a game that is coming "early 2015", guess what? it's probably coming later.